Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

vijay do explain (Page 2)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
India Forums is a public discussion forum and is providing its user a platform to discuss and share their views and comment on different topics ranging from TV Shows, Movies to other general news.

Whenever we see some objectionable content on the site or its reported by the members our moderator team do take care of it mostly.

Whenever we recieve complaints of copyright infringement from the actual copyright holder we do ensure that its taken care of and removed from the site in shortest time humanly possible as being a huge forum like ours its hard to control / moderate each and every topic or post. Since our moderators are volunteers who have taken the extra burden to help us keep the forum organised and clean.

We do not have any problem if you would like to go ahead and seek clarification from channels.

I hope this clarifies all your doubts. Kindly dont make posts from different IDs as we do not encourage one member more then one id on India Forums and neither do we promote link spam.

Regards,
Vijay
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
All I am saying is upload videos and movies ect, shoundnt be allowed. If you have an clarification from zee, sony ect I would like to see it.
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BARTSIMPSON

All I am saying is upload videos and movies ect, shoundnt be allowed. If you have an clarification from zee, sony ect I would like to see it.

I would like to ask you one question - can you show me a thread/post in India-Forums with movie video links? (because i didn't seen any) And all the videos posted here are uploaded by members. If Vijay recieves a PM/message from the copyright holder stating that videos should not be posted, then it will be stopped and the post will be removed/deleted(mentioned above in Vijay's post). 

However, most of us here in India-Forums rely on the videos uploaded by members and in a way we're also helping (promoting serials). If you don't like videos being posted here or think that it should not be posted, then please try and ignore those video posts! 

I'm not sure whether Vijay has clarification from the channels, but by reading his post i thing he does have clarification from the channels. Even if he doesn't... it doesn't matter! Why do you want to see the clarification? You're not going to get any benefit from seeing the clarification! 

I think we should just enjoy watching the videos rather than complaining about them. 

Sri       

jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I would like to ask you one question - can you show me a thread/post in India-Forums with movie video links? (because i didn't seen any) And all the videos posted here are uploaded by members. If Vijay recieves a PM/message from the copyright holder stating that videos should not be posted, then it will be stopped and the post will be removed/deleted(mentioned above in Vijay's post). 

However, most of us here in India-Forums rely on the videos uploaded by members and in a way we're also helping (promoting serials). If you don't like videos being posted here or think that it should not be posted, then please try and ignore those video posts! 

I'm not sure whether Vijay has clarification from the channels, but by reading his post i thing he does have clarification from the channels. Even if he doesn't... it doesn't matter! Why do you want to see the clarification? You're not going to get any benefit from seeing the clarification! 

I think we should just enjoy watching the videos rather than complaining about them. 

Sri       

I just want some proof thats all and I also want to prove that uploading videos without notifying, the cable network which provide the shows  is illegal same goes for upload a movie and watch it online..the best  option be right now is contacting the Zee, Sony and balaji tele films ect. All tv showed should be watch on TV not online.If you cant watch on tv the buy the product (dvd or cassettte) all shows  are copyrighted.

File-sharing of copyrighted material over the Internet is illegal and considered theft under the 1976 Copyright Act. Over the past three years, 18,000 lawsuits have been filed from the RIAA and MPAA concerning illegal file-sharing. If found guilty, the RIAA has the legal capability to sue from $750 to $150,000 per media offense. Make sure that you are not one of these individuals by not downloading or uploading copyrighted material. Illegal file-sharing is not only a violation of Federal Law, but also of the UC Merced Acceptable Use Policy*. Do not be a part of the illegal distribution of copyrighted media over the Internet. No matter how you feel about file-sharing, you need to understand that copyright holders will prosecute if you are caught illegally file-sharing. At UC Davis, four students were charged with lawsuits from the RIAA who were using peer-to-peer file sharing programs. Students at other UC campuses have also been charged with similar lawsuits. Multiple Media Industries run random network scans and are searching for media offenders. UC Merced is powerless to protect you from any legal charges that could be held against you. The Recording Industry recognizes no age to offenders who file-swap; youth is no plea to escape these lawsuits. Should you be caught, you or your parents will pay the price for file-sharing. There are, however, legal alternatives. Internet Service sites are available where media subscriptions can be purchased. Rhapsody (http://www.rhapsody.com) is one alternative where you can subscribe to unlimited music for a monthly fee. Programs, like iTunes (http://www.apple.com/itunes/), have music and television that can be purchased per title, album, or season. For more video media, you can use Google Video (http://video.google.com/), click on "TV shows", which has free television shows for viewers. There are alternatives in the world of digital media other than piracy.

http://it.ucmerced.edu/docs/guides/Illegal_file-sharing_noti ce.pdf

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 18 September 2007 at 1:28pm
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Well, fair point, but i don't agree that most shops which sell serial videos are copyrighted because i used to watch serials from DVDs and ALL the videos i bought from different shops are not copyrighted! But all the serial links provided here are only to promote Hindi Serial  Industry.  There is no commercial gain by putting these movies other than making the movies populars and help the manufacturers to grow the sales. These serial links would be removed, however, if Vijay gets a request from the producers and/or the copyright holders. Therefore, like you said, we can get the permission from the channel/copyright holders to post videos. But I don't think there care much because even if we stop there will be other sites doing it - there's no end! 

Sri 

jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Half of the shows I have seen on sony, zee and couple others do state that copyrighted info. Some sites allow user to watch the programing but their is a price you have to pay in order to watch the programing.
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Half of the shows I have seen on sony, zee and couple others do state that copyrighted info. Some sites allow user to watch the programing but their is a price you have to pay in order to watch the programing.

Yes, i also saw some of those websites where you have to pay a certain amount of money to watch the programmes. But what i'm trying to say is that there is no benefit for the people who upload the videos for us, but they still upload it ... why? To promote the serial and to help people who are unable to afford DVD/caple/cassettes. So, that's the only reason why i think links should be posted and videos should uploaded! 
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
its the 20 century,if person can pay for the Internet access, I am sure a person can affored by a DVD.Right now I am waiting for  a feedback from sony,zee and .balaji tele films

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 18 September 2007 at 2:32pm

Go to top