Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged

The thing I dont understand is why are half of the ringtone thread been locked or closed. Some of you Admin and Mods dont under what promotes piracy.  means. If  you upload videos from Sony zee, set max ect, its pretty much stealling. Its copyrighted material. If  you dont allow users to download , ringtones, and mp3,music  why do you allowed  users to watch tv shows online (its illegal to watch a tv show like  Saat Phare,Kasam se ect with out paying for it). Do not lock this thread until  vijay reply. I also dont want a comment stating this topic has alread been disscused.

If I dont get an answer, I will send a email messge to sony, zee, shahara ect stating that India forums allowes to users to  watch hindi tele soaps  online with out paying .

I tired to open a thread

Get Poly & Real Tone Ringtones        topic by mikesoft

this is the message That I got

Sorry, only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

Can you tell me what this means, I believe  every one  should be allowd to acces any thread.

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 14 September 2007 at 12:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vijay do explain" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I don't get ur question or request. I will tell Vijay Bhai abt this thread Smile

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 7:34am | IP Logged
IU dont get the question too Confused

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
could u explain that to us...please.....vijay bhai can only help u if u explain that to him or us clearly ...... Confused

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged
We all can't get these channels out side India, so india-forums do it for us thanks Allah for that, so what is the problem in that????....

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The last time this topic was discussed i remember one of the moderators saying dat Zee, Star Plus, sony etc know about India Forums and actually thank IF for making thier shows avaliable to a large audience. Smile

But as far as the movies, songs etc are concerned, its piracy since legally ur supposed to pay for them.. Dats why movies are first shown in cineplex then on dvds since if you want to watch them u have to pay for them. Smile

IF Has the permission for the videos of the dramas so dats not piracy. Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:49am | IP Logged
The last time this topic was discussed i remember one of the moderators saying dat Zee, Star Plus, sony etc know about India Forums and actually thank IF for making thier shows avaliable to a large audience. Smile

But as far as the movies, songs etc are concerned, its piracy since legally ur supposed to pay for them.. Dats why movies are first shown in cineplex then on dvds since if you want to watch them u have to pay for them. Smile

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Is that so may see the document thats states that I like to confirm it with zee, sony,ect. Can somone  tell me why some cities in India require a (which people have to buy) cable box to watch some channels such as ZEE cinima, B4u Sahara one ect

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 16 September 2007 at 9:51am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top