India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

The handy tape recorder

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:43am | IP Logged
All ekta kapoor serials have a common thread...a tape recorder which comes to the rescue of good and honest people against their battle with the evil...e.g.Kumud's tape recorder is a perfect weapon against Kali since Kumud cannot clearly utter one word without tears dropping all over her face...how can she defend her mother whose nose has turned bright red with all this crying?

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged
but dont forget the tape recorder that abhay had in the office was still on record when he was confessing his love for kkusum u never know the tapes might mix up like always there always a twist and turns in exta serials
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 10:35am | IP Logged

i bet they are going to mix it.  Everyone will know how much abhay likes kusum and finally they'll get married. 

Not to forget their 4th time marrying each otherLOL

mursalcool Groupbie
mursalcool
mursalcool

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
 omg 4 times i didnt noe that ya ur right kumud and kkusum has a sickness of crying sheeeeeeeeesh like hello and why cant ever be nice to kkusum she noe what kkusum is really like and the tapes will mix 100%  but  again i dont think they will get married cuz soemthing will happen and is gonna stop abhay from marrying kkusum........... the other tape that kumud has i hope that garv is the fist person who hears it right in front of kali so she can get a piece of his mind lol...........
Slick Chick Groupbie
Slick Chick
Slick Chick

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
yeahhhhh dats wht i want to happen too......dat wud be interesting to see wht garv wud say to kali
KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 4:15am | IP Logged
yaa ur rite all da serials ov ekta kapoor r like dis but still v all watch dem cuzz oders r not worth watchin lol.she manages her shows very well. i wish dat someday i will act in her serials lol.m 4om pakistan!
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 6:19am | IP Logged
BUT Y DID KUMUD LEAVE IT ON THE TABLE WHEN SHE COULD HAVE PLAYED IT 2 EVERY1 IN THE 1ST PLACE
*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged
but the tape got xchanged and now kumud showed everybody the abbay tape

Go to top