Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

sum gurl in my PE period doesnt like me for some reason

IDK why she says i have an attitude problem but i dont even talk in dat perio or to her

nd today she was like ima fight you tmorrow afteer school

i dont mind fighting her

but like if i fight then ill get in trouble which then i wont be able to transfer to this one school i want to go to

PLUS....shes like wayy stronger than me

IDK what to do

i told my friend to talk to her and she said she will because theyre friends

so IDK if she still would want to fight with me

if she is should i call my brother during lunch if she does so he can pick me up

OR WHAT SHOULD I DO??

ill stick wih callin my bro idea

PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE TOMORROW

Edited by desichick4eva - 12 September 2007 at 4:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT HELP" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
O YEA MY FRND SAID SHE WILL FIGHT HER for me

but IDK

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

oops I don't know if I'm lateCry but I think u should stand up to this girl. bullies are very common. By Running or hiding will not solve the problem but will make people think ur scared. Of course u must be scared but if the bully fids that out then she will try scared u more and more by doing all sorts things. And even if ur hiding eventually u will have to face her. so y not now than later?  U never know how worse things can  later. Remember u never know what ur capable of doing until u try.

goodluck n plz update us.

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
umm like nothing happend

i think that she chickened out ot whta but yea

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i don't think u should call ur bro... coz that's just running away from ur probs... and trust me this girl has the real probs! well in my opinion... i think u should tell a teacher (not to sound cliched or n e thing...)... well u may call this snitching... but she's bullying u... and fighting her would be wrong... and having ur friend fight her is even more wrong... Confused but it could also be that the girl is just trying to scare u...

ok so finally i think u should talk to her... and settle this with WORDS... tell her that if she got offended with something u did or said, then ur sorry for it... and didn't mean it... and explain that u don't want to get in trouble for something so stupid - bcoz if u fight her, trust me u WILL be in BIGGGG doo doo! and if THAT doesn't work out... well tell a teacher... Confused

tell us wat happened!!!!

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
oopsssssssssssssss!!!! Embarrassed ^^^ i didn't read ur post above... b4 i posted mine... gosh i feel stupid... LOL well, good to know she chickened out... Tongue but u should be alert still... Big smile Wink good luck!

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Goldie

~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
hehe i know i amm

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
ohh she chickened out

dats good

i wuld have said