Debate Mansion

Secrets between husband and wife (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

nope.. absolutely not. The security and comfort of relation is what you gain from trading CARELESS freedom of a single person.

Any IMP things that could influence FUTURE HAPPINESS of a family MUST be shared.

Small things could be hidden if they cause un-necessary negativity. Hiding should not involve deceiptfulness and hurtful behaviour, that can affect the spouse.

I don't have experience, but this sounds about right. Little little things cause needless trouble, and I remember my parents hiding such things from each other LOLLOL
BTW QTdi, is topic se yaad aaya... aapni wo coffee ka subscription cancel karvaya ya nahi? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secrets between husband and wife (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

nope.. absolutely not. The security and comfort of relation is what you gain from trading CARELESS freedom of a single person.

Any IMP things that could influence FUTURE HAPPINESS of a family MUST be shared.

Small things could be hidden if they cause un-necessary negativity. Hiding should not involve deceiptfulness and hurtful behaviour, that can affect the spouse.

I don't have experience, but this sounds about right. Little little things cause needless trouble, and I remember my parents hiding such things from each other LOLLOL
BTW QTdi, is topic se yaad aaya... aapni wo coffee ka subscription cancel karvaya ya nahi? Embarrassed

caught with a pound of mint  Pinch Shocked Clown coffee in my porch embarrassed me enough to proactively cancel it LOLLOL.. aww, u remembered! 

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

lol raj.. waise beer bottle ke bhi kaan hote hai Wink

loss of freedom has nothing to do with bearing secrets. real transperancy is HAVING FREEDOM in spite of not having to HIDE IT. Smile
if there is need of secret, then there is a real issue regarding encroachment of personal space by spouse the way i think!

Lolss no wonder, phone per bhi pata lagg jaata hai LOL .

Where did I mention "HIDE IT" on purpose? if the want of relationship is to share each and everything then that's not right, that all am saying hereSmile. Also, if there is need of secret then that comes under impacting the relationship negativity, guess I covered this point in my responseTongue. And the mention of heinkin was just to add some humor, please don't misunderstand.Embarrassed  

ok, apologies!  only the first part was addressing u- the beer bottle with ears.. LOLLOL  lol @ phone..

the latter was a new comment.. i goofed if it looked like responding to ur postEmbarrassed.. sowwy .  in fact, i agreed with ur post! and the quote above.

Oh ok, no worries Ma'am. Infact I apologize for thinking otherwise Smile Chor ki dhadi mey tinka WinkLOLLOL (this muhawara was also fun intendedSmile)

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rutumodi915

And the needles are very PRICKLYLOLLOLLOL.. So let me understand... Parents hid from each other but you knew itWinkLOL... isey kehte hain ghar ke andar ka bhediya (the informer not wolf...)..LOL

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Well...kehte hain ke..

Wo jhoot jo khushiyaan laye...uss such se behtar hai..jo barbadiyaan laye..!!!!!Embarrassed

tou...yeah evrybody has their own secrets.....!! lekibn as husband n wifer must share each n evrythng with each other..tou.....lekin...wo secrets* specilly nahin share krne chaiye..i guess jinse apke beeech dorriyan badhein ya paida hojayien...!!!................jhoot bolne sebehtar hai k app....btao he nahin ....!!!

just dont tell then..!! if u feeel tht ur hsuband/wife is of tht temparament k wo apko smjh nai skhenge,...kyunke aksar mind level aik sa nahin hta..tou..its better ke ke app share na  akreinw o cheez jisse mind mein DOUBT* ya kch ghalat fehmi paida ho..!!!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Married n expericed peoples Discussions going .... Smile some comments are nice n funny... Wink

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Married n expericed peoples Discussions going .... Smile some comments are nice n funny... Wink

ConfusedOnly Xpreienced n MArried people can Comment here???ConfusedEmbarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evilgenius_S.S

Originally posted by Believe

ConfusedOnly Xpreienced n MArried people can Comment here???ConfusedEmbarrassed

No no...Big smile.cos last time i post about women ...someone ask 'Are u experienced etc etc' thats why i put this comment.....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top