Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago
I don't know abt Prem being given to Anu but Sneha will stay with Bajaj & Prerna for Sure 'coz Sneha knows Mr. Bajaj as her father & Anu as her uncle. So she has to stay with Bajaj
divytasinha23 thumbnail
but mansi prem will be given to anu.
divytasinha23 thumbnail
what do u think?ha mansi.i feel prem shud be given to anu as prem hi to hai jo ab uska sahara hain ya ho sakta hain.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
I dont' mind Prem being given to Anu. But by the way he has Shravan now so Prem is not his 'aakhri sahara'
jhanifa thumbnail
I think prem should be given to Anurag...i mean he has lost his first son and now sneha at least he should get prem....
Manasi_16 thumbnail

He lost both his children because of his own mistakes. The gr8 Mr. Anuraag Basu is supposed to be a millionnaire so he shud have just paid up the ransom instead of going to the police. If he had done so, Prem would have been alive now, Prerna wud not have gone to Bajaj for help. After that fights between him & Prerna started, both of them blamed each other (though I can't understand why he blamed Prerna). Next, he didn't accept Sneha as his daughter, so he lost her. And even with Shravan, he is so damn irresponsible(twice that kid almost got kidnapped) that he doesn't deserve even him!!

On the other hand Mr. Bajaj is so responsible & considerate even towards kids who r not his own that even Prem shud stay with him. Anyways, it is b'coz of Bajaj that Prem has come into exsistance & Sneha will be surviving!

envious_eyes thumbnail
mansi, for prerna to forgive mr.bajaj for his one mistake she has to first know about it!!  and if bajaj dint question prerna about her lies even prerna dint believe madhvi when she told prerna about her relation with bajaj bcoz she trusted him completely..this marriage would have been perfect if bajaj would have told prerna the truth and if prerna would actually love bajaj and not marry him out of respect!!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Prerna is not marrying him just out of respect, acc to her she really loves him now. If u remember the episode during durga pooja, in the darkness Prerna confessed her love to Anuraag thinking that she is talking to Bajaj. What I don't understand is that after staying for 15 years with Bajaj & knowing & loving Anuraag for much longer than that, how come she didn't realize that it is not Bajaj but Anu who is standing in the room😡
envious_eyes thumbnail
that she did only bcoz at that time when bajaj was angry with her she was desparate to convince him and she gave her desparation the name of love when what the truth is we all know that prerna and anurag have always loved each other and no matter how we may want her to love bajaj she cannot bcoz then the entire storyline will change dear, and then they have to follow the philosophy that true love of anurag and prerna can never die...so lets see what the story has in store for us in future besides the usual rona dhona...