WHY PEOPLE WANT BAJAJ AND PRENA TO MARRY.

Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜• anurag and prena are made for each other not bajaj and prena. common guys have some sense. mr.bajaj is old and has big kids. he knows anurag and prena loves ech other. now madhvi and mr.bajaj what evr they did was it right and still mr.bajaj ko sharam nahin aati prena se shadi karte hua. 😑
I agree with u Mehek...I know Mr.Bajaj loves Prerna so much and that he has waieted fpr her love for a long time...But is it right that he is still marrying her even though he cheeted on her?...I think he should tell her the truth before he destroys any kind of happyness in his life...a marriage shouldn't be based on a lie in should be based on love and more importantly TRUST...I think he is making a big mistake by not telling her the truth. Edited by jhanifa - 19 years ago
But he did try to tell her she never listened!! Whatever happened with Madhvi was the one & only mistake commited by Mr. Bajaj in 15 years. I think he should be forgiven for the one weak moment in his life, 'coz even during that time his love for Prerna didn't falter

Yeah Prerna will forgive his fault. Even Bajaj has forgived Prerna.

SO finally Prerna marries Bajaj i  am happy.

HA I AGREE WITH U MEHEK.U R RIGHT HOW CAN PRERNA MARRY BAJAJ LIKE THIS.AND THAT TOO THEIR MARRIAGE BASED ON A LIE.PRERNA AND ANU R MADE FOR EACH OTHER AND ACC TO ME THEY SHOULD MARRY,MEHEK THEY SHOULD .I AGREE WITH U.DEFINETELY THEY SHOULD MARRY.

JAB PYAR KIYA TO DARNA KYA?

AGAR PYAR KIYA TOH VISHWAS KAHAN HAI??

ANURAG AND PRERNA HAVE NEVER TRUSTED EACH OTHER!!

AND NOW DONT SAY THAT BAJAJ DINT TRUST PRERNA COZ PRERNA AT THAT TIME NEVER LOVED HIM AND HE CONTINUOSLY SAW HER WITH ANURAG SOO HE OBVIOUSLY DREW CONCLUSIONS!!

I THINK PRERNA AND BAJAJ ARE TOO GOOD TOGETHER COZ THEY UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER AND ARE GOOD FRIENDS.

😑😑 I completely agree wid u. they are showing mr.bajaj as a good character since such a long time, and now suddenly he has become such a selfish creature. I think bajaj ka purana character vaapas aa gaya hai. kisine sach kaha hai"aadmi ki fitrat kabhi nahi badalti". arrre mr.bajaj plzzz come back to ur senses😑😑

MR. BAJAJ HAS CHAGNED HIMSELF, HIS ENTIRE LIFE FOR PRERNA! CAN'T HE BE GRANTED FORGIVENESS FOR EVEN 1 MISTAKE THAT HE MADE. PRERNA WENT TO MEET ANU BY TELLING LIES TO BAJAJ THAT ALSO ON HIS B'DAY. HE KNEW THAT SHE WAS LYING WHEN SHE HAD SAID THAT SHE IS MEETING JYOTI, BUT STILL HE DIDN'T QUESTION HER. AS FAR AS ANU BEING SNEHA & PREM'S FATHER IS CONCERNED, KOI SIRF JANM DENE SE PITA NAHI BANTA. PITA KE SARE FARZ MR. BAJAJ NE PURE KIYE HAIN, UNHONE SNEHA KI JAAN BACHANE KE LIYE PRERNA AUR ANU KO EK AUR AULAD PAIDA KARNE DI(IN FACT HE CONVINDCED PRERNA FOR IT) WHAT MORE DOES HE NEED TO DO TO PROVE HIMSELF, HIS LOVE FOR PRERNA!!!!! Edited by Manasi_16 - 19 years ago
BUT MANSI WILL PREM BE GIVEN TO ANURAG?TAND THEN WILL BAJAJ AND PRERNA HAVE SNEHA WITH THEM.
Originally posted by kainat

Well Mahek i too agree with u.Preena and Anurag r the best pair,moreover preena should never forget that Anurag is the father of Sniha n Prem not Bajaj although Bajaj is very close to sneha and prerna but  Preena also brought up Kuki for 15 years n also looked after her even when she married Anurag,this thing makes Anurag angre that when Prem needs her she was with Kuki.Now it's time 4 their family 2 b completed.So i'm with u Mahek.