Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Remembering--9/11...World Trade Center

Nishtha IF-Veteran Member
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

The Biggest Terrorist Attack in the History of Mankind!!!!

<< World Trade Center >>

How we can forget the 9/11 attack on the USA and World Trade Center the Economic hub of the most powerful and most developed country USA. But they  just not attacked the USA but whole world and we have woken up to the Cruel and Dangerous world  around us.

Before and After Picture of the Manhattan after 9/11:

Some Facts about 9/11

A variety of conspiracy theories have emerged which contradict the mainstream account of the September 11, 2001 attacks. The most visible group of conspiracy theorists is the 9/11 truth movement, whose claims typically include suggestions that individuals in the government of the United States knew of the impending attacks and refused to act on that knowledge, or that the attacks were a false flag operation carried out with the intention of stirring up the passions and winning the allegiance of the American people in order to facilitate military spending, the restriction of civil liberties, and a program of aggressive and profitable foreign policy.

Most members of the 9/11 truth movement claim that the collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition and that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down. While some also contend that a commercial airliner did not crash into the Pentagon, this position is debated within the 9/11 Truth Movement, with many who believe that AA Flight 77 did crash there, but that it was allowed to crash via an effective stand down of the military.

It doesn't matter who carried such gruesome, heinous crime and what drove them..towards it all that matters is..the Innocent lives that are lost in the process. Normal people who does their simple work and live for their family and friends.. has to pay the price  of these kind of Terrorist attack.

Will  the life of  a normal new Yorker or people around the world  could be same again is one big question we are asking to ourselves!!

We need peace, harmony and tolerance in our heart as a one crime leads to another and so on and so fourth , its an ongoing process and can be only solved with  "Peace".

Lets take this opportunity and pray for all the departed soul who lost their lives by the hand of terrorism and violence across the globe! over the last decade

-With the message of love and Peace -

Edited by nishtha - 11 September 2007 at 11:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Nabihahindiangirl07modishhnidhi2013LeenasmgscarletteblueGracella

shahsb_26 Coolbie
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
First one to post here.
But i can vever forget that day.
Right bow i am in india, but i had seen the whole incident with my own eyes. Theese pics make me recollect those days. Today i think it completed 6 years. I was in class 6th when dis happened. And saw the whole thing at that time. I was unable to sleep for around one month after this incident. That was most terrifying incident of my life that i have lived so far.
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
It still saddens me to think about 9/11. When i first saw it, it was on TV, and i was very young..so it didn't effect me so deeply. Later on, i really understood what everyone went through, not only in NY, but throughout the country and world. Cry
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Peace on Earth!!! yeah that is indeed what we all need!
whenever i think of 9/11 i think back of this terrible Terrorist Attack!! Cry

so many innocent people died.. so many people lost family,friends,collegues.....

Love,
Gracella
manny2rock IF-Dazzler
manny2rock
manny2rock

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry
Can never 4get this day.....just watched the movie 2day abut 911.....i couldn't hold my tears......
I hate these people who are killing so many innocent people under GODz name and they expect god to forgive them..... Angry Angry

Peace..........
nehamadan1222 Groupbie
nehamadan1222
nehamadan1222

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Today is the day to grieve for the 9/11 tragedies and I know many were effected by this event. If any one has any feeling or stories that occurred to them during this tragedy please feel free to express them. Well let me start of with the events that occurred to me that day. I live in Queens NY, and the towers are literally 1/2 an hour away from me. I remember that while coming home from college in Long Island, NY, a commute which normally takes me literally 30 minutes, the same commute home took me 8 hours to get home. I was only 19 at the time and I did not know what was happening. I thought my commute was long. Many of my friends had to walk home from Manhattan. But even worse many people lost their loved ones, that is the most heartbreaking thing for me. Another thing that really hit my heart is that I was born in NY and I never ever saw the tower. I have a monument in my hometown in my city that I never had the chance to visit and now I will never ever get to see them again. But more sadly is the people who lost there lives in those towers, and how their families will never ever be able to see them again may god rest their souls and bless them/ and their families. Jai Mata Di!
nehamadan1222 Groupbie
nehamadan1222
nehamadan1222

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Today is the day to grieve for the 9/11 tragedies and I know many were effected by this event. If any one has any feeling or stories that occurred to them during this tragedy please feel free to express them. Well let me start of with the events that occurred to me that day. I live in Queens NY, and the towers are literally 1/2 an hour away from me. I remember that while coming home from college in Long Island, NY, a commute which normally takes me literally 30 minutes, the same commute home took me 8 hours to get home. I was only 19 at the time and I did not know what was happening. I thought my commute was long. Many of my friends had to walk home from Manhattan. But even worse many people lost their loved ones, that is the most heartbreaking thing for me. Another thing that really hit my heart is that I was born in NY and I never ever saw the tower. I have a monument in my hometown in my city that I never had the chance to visit and now I will never ever get to see them again. But more sadly is the people who lost there lives in those towers, and how their families will never ever be able to see them again may god rest their souls and bless them/ and their families. Jai Mata Di!
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
yah..
9/11 we can never forget this day

Go to top