Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

True love before marriage

possasive_eyes Newbie
possasive_eyes
possasive_eyes

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
ove before marriage is just a nice word to hide or camouflage your misdeed, flirt or sin.

Actual test to check true love, is starts after marriage when two person start their practical life because love is not business nor its only name of entertainment nor it happen only for few weeks or months €person who walk with you support you in your blue days as well as in golden days with heart and soul are actually loves you.

Someone who interested in touching you spending time with you before marriage is not sincere with you or not truly loving you because if he loves you he will sure respect you and worried for your repute and never want to do or perform any such acts which cause offense or disrespect for you.

What happening right now are most people trying to follow western culture where there is no respect of wife /girl €.girl is just like a football sometime in Mr. A hands sometimes in Mr. B hands this chain starts from her very early golden age and ends at her dark age there is no concept of family in west.

Girl friends boyfriends are now essential part/time passing activity of our generation one who dose not has gf/bf are suppose to be poor or backward people of the society its become an abuse if one don€™t have bf or gf ,now girls and boys go educational institute just to meet or make fool their so called spouse . Girls who already listened so many flirt story are trusting in her bf that may be one day he will accept her as a wife and make her his respect their answer is all man are not flirt but it€™s a Big stupidity of her but even then they are doing all such activities many also adopt wrong way and miss used by her bf, they always give them different types of excuses like let me stand on my feet€™s then I€˜ll talk with my parents and so many other.

Instead of doing affairs or making bf and use as a tissue paper and become black listed and get hurt It€™s much better to be sited at your parent€™s home and wait for right one to come no matter early or late what matter is your respect /repute which has to be saved.

It€™s my sincere message for both boys and girls that yes there should be your personal likeness and willing is must but one should chose his / her life partner through our old tradition (means in presence and willing of their parents) rather than to make friend then affair then dating then marriage by miracle such type of marriages are not long lasting first of all mostly affairs ends up before marriage and girl got stamp that she had a affair she is no more clean.

prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 5:25am | IP Logged
weird but true............
-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL ye i agree^
possasive_eyes Newbie
possasive_eyes
possasive_eyes

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thnxxxx 4 ur views!!!!!!
possasive_eyes Newbie
possasive_eyes
possasive_eyes

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thnxxxx 4 ur views!!!!!!!
Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Well if we talk abt the "Girlfriends & Boyfriends" nowadayz its just a fashion statement kinda thing in our soceity everyone shud have one..feelings aren't attached dat much....but still i blv in true life but its again same as
"Everyone talks abt true love but no one has seen it" if its exists then may it be b4 marriage or after marriage it dnt makes a different...but i agree with wht u wrote to an extent Smile

Edited by Adildagr8 - 14 September 2007 at 8:23pm
ix iishiqaa xo Goldie
ix iishiqaa xo
ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i am in love before marriage but it's true love because he was my childhood friend so i know him very well and we are getting married

i do agree with you b/c us girls mainly give our heart away to jerks who have no respect for us
shizajaved IF-Veteran Member
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hmm.. i agree with you to some extent.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top