Voldermot thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sure Di..No worriez..will keep tht in mind from now on... 😊
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Great ajay wasey tell me which work of rajeev u like the most 😉
Voldermot thumbnail
Good question di...I like his style most important.the way he carries himself is amazing.....second of all..the way he puts 100% effot to all his roles and make it look better..i liked tht..third of all..his determination.....Man..he is awesome..Superb Human Being..Superb Actor.. 😊
Hayaa.m thumbnail
wow good answer u know i m so glad to see a male rajeevain among us 😊 😛 ..u have sum up all his qualities 👏 but still which work of his u liked him the most 😉
Voldermot thumbnail
Well his determination and his way of handling his roles..doin effort to make it look better...i really get inspired by that..Inspired..Acc to me..i feel "Rajeev is man who never leaves a work half completed...Wadever be the probs..he completes it tht also in nice style and way...I just learnt one thing from on..."Be determined...do good to others..and so tht others will do good to u.."
Hayaa.m thumbnail
😲

Ajay u r really shocking me yeh to koi dieheart rajeevain hi aesay comments dey sakta hai i m impressed chotu bhaiya 😆   
Voldermot thumbnail
Hmm..di aap bhi na...I m his die hard fan coz of he deserves such die hard fans..coz his work is simply superb that.he deserves applause from all the people...he is awesome!!!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
wasey i liked him in his interviews with his Mom there he is very original but yeh with amna too in the interviews bec there he shys alot and also do lots fun and masti with amna and callers 😆 😆 😆
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ voldemort wah wah kya ans hain..ekdum mast 👏   👏 👏 👏 ...nice to see a male fan or deewana of rajeev 😳
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hehe waise di i lke him in all his int jitne bi maine pade aur dekhe 😳 ...he is a gem 👏 😳 😳