Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards (Page 7)

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9064

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged
How many times will they change chavi mittal's character. Angry

These DJ's are saying that Rajeev is not missed.I will suggest only one thing.Sir/madam plzzzz do ask the viewers of your show!!!!They will tell you correctly whether he is missed or not Ouch
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Joined: 14 February 2006
Posts: 11353

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:13am | IP Logged
But Ajay if u observe deeya's tone is a bit harsh same like ekta what else can we expect from her but yeh Tony really loves Rajeev but his not doing anything for raj's ending of his character has lessen my respect for him Dead   
Ritika2025 Goldie
Ritika2025
Ritika2025

Joined: 15 June 2007
Posts: 2496

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:01am | IP Logged
what crap.... Dead Dead
did they ever pick up the reports to see the TRP of the show.... Angry

and who doesnt miss him.....???
not just the viewers even Priyanka in her interview said that the entire cast was missing raj badly
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Joined: 14 February 2006
Posts: 11353

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritika2025

what crap.... Dead Dead
did they ever pick up the reports to see the TRP of the show.... Angry

and who doesnt miss him.....???
not just the viewers even Priyanka in her interview said that the entire cast was missing raj badly

Chill riti a famous saying suits her " khisiyani bili khamba nochay"LOL

friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 7624

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged
umm.........hello guys Embarrassed ,i am samreen just wanted to tell ya that theres a thread by tashu to wish kanak on her birthday Big smile .Do come Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=730515

Edited by friskysam - 12 September 2007 at 3:13am
Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Joined: 14 February 2006
Posts: 11353

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=friskysam]umm.........hello guys Embarrassed ,i am samreen just wanted to tell ya that theres a thread by tashu to wish kanak on her birthday Big smile .Do come Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=730515

[/QUOT E]

Thanks for posting it i was about to do that wasey sam if i m not wrong u were rajeevain as well bec i saw u active during KTH days but never saw u here kiya howa choice badal li kiya EmbarrassedBig smileLOL



Edited by kiran_sherry - 12 September 2007 at 3:23am
friskysam IF-Rockerz
friskysam
friskysam

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 7624

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_sherry

[QUOTE=friskysam]umm.........hello guys Embarrassed ,i am samreen just wanted to tell ya that theres a thread by tashu to wish kanak on her birthday Big smile .Do come Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=730515

[/QUOT E]

Thanks for posting it i was about to do that wasey sam if i m not wrong u were rajeevain as well bec i saw u active during KTH days but never saw u here kiya howa choice badal li kiya EmbarrassedBig smileLOL

aisi baat nahin haiEmbarrassed, I am in the Dons Gang Embarrassed.

inti FC join kari hoon ke ab kis main jao nahin pataLOLLOL

*sowmya* IF-Dazzler
*sowmya*
*sowmya*

Joined: 20 April 2006
Posts: 2950

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_sherry

But Ajay if u observe deeya's tone is a bit harsh same like ekta what else can we expect from her but yeh Tony really loves Rajeev but his not doing anything for raj's ending of his character has lessen my respect for him Dead   


i agree with u di...i really found this article in a bad taste...it seems deeya has no respect for rajeev...atleast on the sake of humanity she shuld show some respect towards him afterall its rajeev who mde lrl a big hit...i found both kekta n deeya sameAngry Dead...n that tony motu jhoru ka ghulamDead Dead..stupid fellow...bth hve used raj for their show n still r using his name for for their articles Dead

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 265   Views: 15898

-Gaganjot- 265 15898 30 November 2009 at 9:05am by SanihaKaKinshuk
Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 709   Views: 24057

-Gaganjot- 709 24057 22 April 2009 at 1:11pm by --Panchi--
Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1203   Views: 30153

-Gaganjot- 1203 30153 06 April 2009 at 11:40am by BiggBoss420
Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1201   Views: 28312

-Gaganjot- 1201 28312 30 March 2009 at 11:48am by -Gaganjot-
Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1209   Views: 33645

-Gaganjot- 1209 33645 28 March 2009 at 12:08am by pc84

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index