Suggestions / Comments

CAN WE HAVE KESAR AND KALCHAKRA SECTIONS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pretty19pk

pretty19pk

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 1:18am | IP Logged

HI THERE

WELL EVER SINCE I CAME TO KNOW ABT INDIA FOURMS I HAVE BEEN A REGULA RVISITOR AND I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE BUT I WANTED TO SUGGEST THAT WE HAV ALMOST ALL THE LEADING SERIALS HERE SO PLZ CAN WE ALSO ADD KESAR AND KALCHAKRA

AMBER

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CAN WE HAVE KESAR AND KALCHAKRA SECTIONS" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi_maruthi

Goldie

lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 1:23am | IP Logged

hi Amber,

Welcome aboard. We are glad you are enjoying yourself on this forum. As for the sections, we have sections for serials for which we get regular updates.  If there is anyone who wants to psot regular updates for any of the above serials, let them start posting it under the other shows section. Once we notice regualr updates being posted, the section shall be created. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top