•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey there, i wanted to ask all of u a Question:

Suppose you have a friend that you know for 1 months but you both are quite close and you both stay in the same house and now you have another best best friend that you know for 7 years of your life comes and stays in the same house(they are all sharing a house since they are student) and now that friend that you've been knowing just for 1 month is feeling neglected, she stays sad because she think you are neglecting her as ur other friend that you are much much closer has come.

What would you guys do in such situations??

-Israa

hmm first i would tell her that shes wrong n that i m not trying to neglect her or w/e n then whenever i go out, i would hang out with BOTH of them in a group... like three of us would be together ...so that neither of them feels left out...n if possible make my friends get to know each other so they can be friends too 😳

Originally posted by -Pinky-

hmm first i would tell her that shes wrong n that i m not trying to neglect her or w/e n then whenever i go out, i would hang out with BOTH of them in a group... like three of us would be together ...so that neither of them feels left out...n if possible make my friends get to know each other so they can be friends too 😳

Thks pinks but what if both of them or one of them does not want to get to know each other??

HEy Israa,

you know let staying at one house.. if i meet friends from highschool and i'm accompanied by my new friends.. i can already see that they kinda start feeling awkward.. i don't know why it has to be like this... but anyways i try to introduce them to each other etc etc well i would first of all introduce them to each other and tell them about each other..and that way i would also try to make them feel comfortable with each other!

so i guess u can try that... 😉
This happens..
well.. i would just try to bring MY LESSER KNOWN friend in all of the discusions and make him feel that he is equally important to me.. i would make him know my other friend too.. so things will be easy 😳
I would try to get everybody to mingle..
like when you throw a party..and you invite your freinds..all of them are talking and there is always somebody on there own..so i try to pull them into the convo..so they are apart of it..and try to be..friendly. 😊
I think i will try that..thanks guys 😳