Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Bond of friendship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bond of friendship" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hmm first i would tell her that shes wrong n that i m not trying to neglect her or w/e n then whenever i go out, i would hang out with BOTH of them in a group... like three of us would be together ...so that neither of them feels left out...n if possible make my friends get to know each other so they can be friends too Embarrassed

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
HEy Israa,

you know let staying at one house.. if i meet friends from highschool and i'm accompanied by my new friends.. i can already see that they kinda start feeling awkward.. i don't know why it has to be like this... but anyways i try to introduce them to each other etc etc well i would first of all introduce them to each other and tell them about each other..and that way i would also try to make them feel comfortable with each other!

so i guess u can try that... Wink

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
This happens..
well.. i would just try to bring MY LESSER KNOWN friend in all of the discusions and make him feel that he is equally important to me.. i would make him know my other friend too.. so things will be easy Embarrassed

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I would try to get everybody to mingle..
like when you throw a party..and you invite your freinds..all of them are talking and there is always somebody on there own..so i try to pull them into the convo..so they are apart of it..and try to be..friendly. Smile

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top