Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: deep321

o well....have u seen those advertising agents desijaan.net3 4 and 5???? (sry its off topic) it's really getting annoying because they're spamming all the forums and threads everywhere.

oh yeah, they are very annoying, I don't think they get members like this, by lieing to people about videos😑

Kim_ thumbnail
Hey deep look I got this in an e-mail
isn't it cute πŸ˜ƒ
So, this bird walks into a store....

A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop.   The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn't looking, and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos. Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds.

The seagull's shoplifting started early this month when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen, Scotland, and helped himself to a bag of chips. Since then, he's become a regular. He always takes the same type of chips.   Customers have begun paying for the seagull's stolen bags of chips because they think it's so funny.   

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
deep321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kim_

Hey deep look I got this in an e-mail
isn't it cute πŸ˜ƒ
So, this bird walks into a store....

A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop.   The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn't looking, and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos. Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds.

The seagull's shoplifting started early this month when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen, Scotland, and helped himself to a bag of chips. Since then, he's become a regular. He always takes the same type of chips.   Customers have begun paying for the seagull's stolen bags of chips because they think it's so funny.   

o my god! lol ahahahahha lol funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'd like to c this bird onceπŸ˜† and take a few tips from himπŸ˜†
Kim_ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† planning to shoplift πŸ˜‰
yeah, he is a good teacher, see the way he checks the store owner, and then runs after picking the snack pack πŸ˜†
deep321 thumbnail
ya lol i sent this vid to a bunch of ppl πŸ˜‰ lol this bird's hilarious.
Kim_ thumbnail

ya lol i sent this vid to a bunch of ppl πŸ˜‰ lol this bird's hilarious.

hehe, glad you've liked it, I only shared it with you, I thought you would like itπŸ˜ƒ

deep321 thumbnail
lol i did πŸ˜‰ say speaking of that i need to think of a new game πŸ˜•
Kim_ thumbnail

lol i did πŸ˜‰ say speaking of that i need to think of a new game πŸ˜•

ohh yeah it's the toughest partπŸ˜†

deep321 thumbnail
ya and then playing it is the easiest πŸ˜†