Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syrene

Originally posted by JayKish

At first who don't want to do work and who is not fighting for a job even who is not facing job problem?

Oh! There are plenty of that sort alright. The type who don't want to get their hands dirty and are willing to wait till eternity till a white collar job arrives at their home on a silver platter. That is the problem, everyone wants a white-collar job, with pension, PF, job security and the works. No one is going to help you if you don't help yourself first.

If anyone want his job security, Pension, PF etc then that demand is not right? Think a while after working whole life for the society and state even one can not get ones old age security then what is the reason that the society and state is exist here? Everyone produce more than consume. So it is absurdity to say that everyone's want white-collar job and some don't want to dirty their hands. Society has developed, its overall productivity has increased, but large section of people were gone in vain, why. The development, the shinning India for whom? Why are going beyond you? The logic goes against you. Do you not want job security, life security, a human society?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is 100% Job Possible? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockstallion

govt provides job to only those who wish to work others can wait for their own sweet time to come, when govt walks home offers job in a tray with a stretch limo waiting.... well i guess when people can take the liberty of demanding 100% job provisions, might as well demand jobless alowance....say 5000 monthly to all people jobless...now that govt can do...thats 100% possible.. Wink   LOL .right!!!!!!   LOL   LOL

At first who don't want to do work and who is not fighting for a job even who is not facing job problem?
One persons has Trilion of dollor and another has not a paisa. One persons workig 15-18 hours a day and for another nothing do here, why? Are you not living in a human society? Every society has rules, regulation which leads its political systems. Political systems depend on Once society or state's  mode of production. The mode of production is captalist and everyone work for increasement of capital not for social intention. That is why here job problem after that overproduction.

maybe the one who is facing problems and fighting for a job is not actually working so hard....at it...Smile

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Think a while after working whole life for the society and state even one can not get ones old age security then what is the reason that the society and state is exist here?

So each employed person is working for the society and state and not to earn money for himself? I am sorry but not everyone is that noble!

Self employed individuals are the most hard working and they do not enjoy any of these benefits. But instead of sitting at home and whining about it they decided to be productive themselves and maybe start out a venture of their own. The sad part is that it is these enterprising individuals are often later classified as the bourgeoisie!

Edited by syrene - 15 September 2007 at 3:00am

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
In the age of capital people work for earning money but they really dont know that they are working for captalist and the capital is social welth that's why I am saying people working for society and state whole life not only for thierselves.
The main cause of unemploymentancey is capture on means of production- land, factory, trade and education system of capitalist. Over the world in the trade and industry competition of gaining profit has created the merging of capital and improves highest form is imperialism that too has brought the plunder and war over the world.

Edited by JayKish - 17 September 2007 at 6:15am

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Just I have written a article which published in a article pannel just see it. It describes about 100% job.

http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Is-100--job-possible -/304973

Edited by JayKish - 19 September 2007 at 5:11am

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
You all should go throw it

http://www.amazines.com/Government/article_detail.cfm/323573 ?articleid=323573

Edited by JayKish - 24 September 2007 at 5:32am

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:27am | IP Logged
In my topic is 100% job possible I wanted to aggressive discussion but people were not taken part aggressively so the discussion is still in pending. I think the topic in the today age most burning so people should be think about it. It is not easy to discuss so I regularly update my writings and has updated my blog.
http://scientificcommunism.blogspot.com/

Edited by JayKish - 12 October 2007 at 3:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top