Page 5 Page 5

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by JayKish

No it's not possible... Govt sab kuch karegi then what are duties of citizens towads the county... expectations ...expectations and expectation let Govt come home cook food tooo.

Is your government cooked food for you? Is expectations is wrong then what is right? When do you want something by the state that is not expectations that is your right and no one want extra the goverment. Whenever the government everyday captaure your rights and even your resources.

No! even if they did would not want them to,  there are many more burning issues where Govt. to focus thie efforts, thats another thing that I love to cook my own meals.

There should be a limit to expectations that is what I mean there, 100% employment? are you kiddin me. With limited infrastucture, funds, inceased population, is it possible?? How??.  What about individuals, should they realize this fact and increase thier own competencies, to ensure employment within limitations?

What do you mean about 100% job, I don't know? But I mean that for Everyone job security is 100% job. Do you think, today india has limited infrastructure and funds? Then you have no any knowledge aobut indian economy which has developed tremendously. For your kind information I am giving you only two examples- this year Gigantic company has been taken over by Indian Big Company . 2nd is - You have buffur norms, accordong to buffur norms system india produced nothing for 3 years after that you can feed by the country, the systems overloaded by 5.5 hundred lacks ton.this is enough but if would wanted more then I can provide.
Onother thing is Population. Can you tell me America has 4 times big country from India and 4 times less populataion from india in spite of Amercia has unemploymentancy also, why? Even, Whole europe has less population and their productivity is also very high after that they are facing job problem, why? Have you any answer? If No then read it. It is marvelous to understatnd human society development and all the answer of your question but read sincerely : http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1938/ 09.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is 100% Job Possible? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 1:10am | IP Logged

No it's not possible... Govt sab kuch karegi then what are duties of citizens towads the county... expectations ...expectations and expectation let Govt come home cook food tooo.

Is your government cooked food for you? Is expectations is wrong then what is right? When do you want something by the state that is not expectations that is your right and no one want extra the goverment. Whenever the government everyday captaure your rights and even your resources.

No! even if they did would not want them to,  there are many more burning issues where Govt. to focus thie efforts, thats another thing that I love to cook my own meals.

There should be a limit to expectations that is what I mean there, 100% employment? are you kiddin me. With limited infrastucture, funds, inceased population, is it possible?? How??.  What about individuals, should they realize this fact and increase thier own competencies, to ensure employment within limitations?

What do you mean about 100% job, I don't know? But I mean that for Everyone job security is 100% job. Do you think, today india has limited infrastructure and funds? Then you have no any knowledge aobut indian economy which has developed tremendously. For your kind information I am giving you only two examples- this year Gigantic company has been taken over by Indian Big Company . 2nd is - You have buffur norms, accordong to buffur norms system india produced nothing for 3 years after that you can feed by the country, the systems overloaded by 5.5 hundred lacks ton.this is enough but if would wanted more then I can provide.
Onother thing is Population. Can you tell me America has 4 times big country from India and 4 times less populataion from india in spite of Amercia has unemploymentancy also, why? Even, Whole europe has less population and their productivity is also very high after that they are facing job problem, why? Have you any answer? If No then read it. It is marvelous to understatnd human society development and all the answer of your question but read sincerely : http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1938/ 09.htm

ShockedGuess your topic subject reads " Is 100% Job Possible? " and you are asking me what it means... If there is no limitation then lets hear it from you, whether 100% job is possible (whateve you mean by that) and how?

HA! please don't get side tracked by my location as I sure am upto speed with India's economic development, infact keeping an eagle eye specially after rupee is doing good in world market.

I appreciate your thought in throwing out guidelines etc but I prefer not to be told by anyone what to and what not to read or do... anyways personal comments are not encouraged on this forum. 

Thanks!Smile

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saswatisett

Hi guys………I am new to this forum………This topic is very contemporary & interesting indeed so just want to share my views regarding this………

I do not know much about Capitalism or communism………so don't want to say anything on that……...Me trying to analyze the problem according to the current happening in India………

First of all what is meant by job…….is it something which provides a man with his basic need of life like average food, shelter & clothing……..or job is something which makes a man capable of fulfilling all his dreams………in case of first option ok one can expect from a such kind of job from the government………but I do believe in the second option & in that case I don't think one should ask the government to provide a job……..Government's duty is to built up the education system but not to make everyone topper……….here definitely comes the concept of the fittest……..Govt at max provide you wheat but it's individual choice & hard work whether to make roti or paratha from that……

Now in this situation instead of analyzing the problem better to search the solution………I feel entrepreneurship is the only solution to this problem……….The youth of India instead of seeking a job can build up of their own……..they should be the self-employer……..many of you will ask is that so easy how to get the initial investment…….here Government comes in to the picture…..no doubt it is lot more difficult to be an employer than an employee……..but truly there is no alternative to handwork……..

an example here I know some girls who used to make sweets at home & sell in the local trains……..they don't have degree but they are earning & feeding their family……..Again I know a man who lost his father at the age of seven continued his study with poverty & doing some job from the age of 12 now the man is a successful businessman……...he even refused to join a secure govt job after completing graduation……..He is not only earned a better life for himself but helped some more people to survive…….

one can start a business with even Rs200/- in his or her pocket……..everyone is capable of doing some job efficiently & that is the capital……...Just one need to know how to sell his or her best skills……..it is impossible to make a uniform society for all its one's choice how to find place within this system………

At first if you really nothing knowledge about captalism and communism then 1st know about that. In this forums on the topics I hoved reffered some links read that carefully you will known by all the things and will get the solutions of your problems.

Second thing is the definetion you have provided for job is quite wrong becouse one way you want to discusson on current indian situation then you should understand the current situation of India and everythings can be proved its oun context. So 1st you should see that what is the scene of india, today. Is India today 60 Years before India? In today's context Poverty or Job defenition is "poverty grows not in the physical but in the social sense, i.e. in the sense of the disparity between the increasing level of consumption by the bourgeoisie and consumption by society as a whole, and the level of the living standards of the peoples."

According to you government existence for providing education system not for job. Then getting your education where will you go for job. You are advocating for self job. Your are a least knowledge about economy specially knowledge of any country. Come to the point suppose you starting self job. What you will produce? You should know that many of company and industry locked up by overproduction. In this context do you think that you have any place to produce something and after produce you will have to sell that things and you know market Is  already overloaded by the product that is why " by one and get two free". I think it is enough for you and you want to know more about all the things and situation then read all the links which I have provided in the discussion topic and read it also

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/ economic-problems/ch02.htm

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/ economic-problems/ch03.htm

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/ economic-problems/ch04.htm

http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/stalin/works/1951/ economic-problems/ch05.htm

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

why is providing a job a responsibility of the govt?

Yes I agree with Sareg.  If it was the responsibility of providing a job, then noone would even try to get one.

I think there are different job incentives in different countries.  I am not aware of India but here they begin students with Co-op education whereby they work part time to gain experience and study certain terms.  Also if a person is  unemployed for a year then that person stops getting unemployment benefits so the person is forced to look for a job. 

Some of this depends upon the job market and a person's credentials.  I have heard in some places it depends on who you know rather than what credentials you have.Embarrassed

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guardian Angel

Originally posted by sareg

why is providing a job a responsibility of the govt?

Yes I agree with Sareg.  If it was the responsibility of providing a job, then noone would even try to get one.

I think there are different job incentives in different countries.  I am not aware of India but here they begin students with Co-op education whereby they work part time to gain experience and study certain terms.  Also if a person is  unemployed for a year then that person stops getting unemployment benefits so the person is forced to look for a job. 

Some of this depends upon the job market and a person's credentials.  I have heard in some places it depends on who you know rather than what credentials you have.Embarrassed

We know that poverty is a precondition and a result of capitalism. The very movement of capital is a contradiction - it creates wealth at one pole and poverty at the other. But this poverty should be seen in the social sense.

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
govt provides job to only those who wish to work others can wait for their own sweet time to come, when govt walks home offers job in a tray with a stretch limo waiting.... well i guess when people can take the liberty of demanding 100% job provisions, might as well demand jobless alowance....say 5000 monthly to all people jobless...now that govt can do...thats 100% possible.. Wink   LOL .right!!!!!!   LOL   LOL

JayKish

Groupbie

JayKish

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstallion

govt provides job to only those who wish to work others can wait for their own sweet time to come, when govt walks home offers job in a tray with a stretch limo waiting.... well i guess when people can take the liberty of demanding 100% job provisions, might as well demand jobless alowance....say 5000 monthly to all people jobless...now that govt can do...thats 100% possible.. Wink   LOL .right!!!!!!   LOL   LOL

At first who don't want to do work and who is not fighting for a job even who is not facing job problem?
One persons has Trilion of dollor and another has not a paisa. One persons workig 15-18 hours a day and for another nothing do here, why? Are you not living in a human society? Every society has rules, regulation which leads its political systems. Political systems depend on Once society or state's  mode of production. The mode of production is captalist and everyone work for increasement of capital not for social intention. That is why here job problem after that overproduction.

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged

At first who don't want to do work and who is not fighting for a job even who is not facing job problem?

Oh! There are plenty of that sort alright. The type who don't want to get their hands dirty and are willing to wait till eternity till a white collar job arrives at their home on a silver platter. That is the problem, everyone wants a white-collar job, with pension, PF, job security and the works. No one is going to help you if you don't help yourself first.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top