Page 1 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 5:25am | IP Logged

This is  how my vision of how LRL could be. 

I never posted it before here. Some of you have read it visitng Orkut or RP-FC.  But I thought that I should start posting here too.

Please excuse my wrong hindi dialogues as I am not good in it. But hindi dialogues do give punch to these stories.

I am just posting the PArt I. . If  get positive responses I would post more.

I received lot of positive respones from you all. Thanks for liking it. Please enjoy, but post your comments, positive or negative,  

Right Left Right

I

Naina had turned into a stone. Even her eyelids did not move. .She blankly stared at the emptiness. He right cheek and headed rested on the stony wall of the confinement cell. The coldness of the walls pervaded into her body. Dr. Shalini came towards her and touched her arm and forehead. She touched the nearby wall too. Her hand could not say the difference. She waved her hands in front of Naina's eyes. No, her eyelids did not move. The only thing that responded was her iris when a torch was flashed into her eyes.

Yes, Naina was in a complete shocked state. Her mind and soul were in trauma. She must be immediately transferred to the infirmary and given proper medication.

Dr, Shalini ran to Major Nair but stopped right in front of the door. She understood her request would be in vain. She turned towards Brig, Chandok's office.

"Sir," pleaded Dr. Shalini, "We will lose two of our cadets if we don't take immediate action"

Brigadier chandoK, who was standing with his back towards the Doctor turned around "Wastage of talent, wastage of courage - ," removed drops of tears from his eyes, " How can I help You "

After an hour,   Huda was transferred to the military hospital and Naina was shifted to the infirmary. Dr, Shalini put her under saline drip and drugged her into deep slumber.

Naina stayed like that for three consecutive days, mostly in unconscious state. Even when for brief periods she regained consciousness, she was in a state of amnesia, recognizing no one, responding to nothing.

But in the unconscious state she kept on dreaming. Her dreams were not consistent and swiftly changed from one scenario to another but one factor was consistent -  "Rajveer Sir"

The fire, everything is on fire, burning , charring and  there-  someone rose from the fire. Someone in blue shirt with all ruffled hair, blood all over  - coming towards her, floating towards her  with his hands spread out wide -  inviting her to his embrace.  Naina ran towards him - calling out his name - "Rajveer Sir"

Naina started to shout, she couldn't even hear herself but he is drifting away towards the clouds. She can't reach him. She tries to fly towards him.....

Next she turns around. There Sir is standing behind her all suited, bowed and booted, smiling at her, showing her the upright thumb. She was in the red dress - smiling, dancing - suddenly a black cloud swept over them  and carried them up, up to the point 1857. She is running and running and tripped over a stone.  Rajveer Sir comes from behind, picks her up easily in his arms and is carrying   her while echoing the words "Mera Pyar, mera Pyar…" . He dropped her on her hostel bed with a thud.

Naina opened her eyes to see a female face watching her closely. two drops of tears flowed from Naina's eyes and moistened the white pillow under her head.  

It was Dr. Shalini. She was happy to see those tears. It meant Naina was coming back to  her senses.,  very slowly but surely.

Dr Shalini put her hand over Naina's head and lovingly caressed her. She knew and understood what pain Naina was going through. She kissed her forehead, "Naina ,how are you feeling now?".
But Naina still did not respond. That light of recognition did not appear in her eyes.
But Naina knew the doctor to be kind and smiled as a patient would smile to an unacquainted doctor in a big hospital.

Dr, Shalini fed Naina with a bowl of warm soup, gave her the drugs and bade her good night. As she came out of the Infirmary, she found other cadets standing there. She nodded at them. "Naina is much better now. You people don't have to worry. Go back to your rooms. Do - teen din mein wo thik ho jayegi. "

She got out of KMA , ordered the jeep to take her to the hospital to check on Huda.

Naina,"
"NAina"
Naina woke up. Someone was calling her name. She knew the voice. She was dying to hear that voice. She quickly got up from her bed and ran towards the window.
He was standing there in the same blue shirt, covered with dirt and blood. Naina opened the shutter, jumped out of the window and ran to his embrace. They stood there for eternity in each other's arms.
"Sir aap yahan kaise..koi aapko dkh lenge to phir se aapko mar dalegi," she sobbed.
"Nahin Naina , mujhe kuchh parwa nahin, aaj main azad hoon, azaad hoon tumhare liye mera payr izhaar karne ke liye." he kissed her on her forhead and the tears on her cheeks ."
" I will go now and will continue to try to find out the truth ,"
Naina did not want to let him go, She clung to him with all her strength, like a desperate child.
She screamed out , "Rajveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".

Naina woke up at her own voice screaming aloud. "Rajveeeeeeer"
She gasped for breath. The room was dark but that smell of blood and wet soil was all pervading. She looked at the window. In the faint moonlight she could see the window shutter left ajar and the cool night breeze blowing in from there
Her whole body seemed to be under the spell of his touch; his fragrance, his manliness still lingered on her whole being. Was it because he hugged her so closely near the shootout or was it because ........tonight ....he was here, in this very room. ??!!!!

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 March 2008 at 12:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kkusumikasimron...RajeevkidiwaninaujokerAzmiijessjazzAnhdara13esha143Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right Left Right (upd on 17-03 pg 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Fantastic sunaina Clap Clap Clap .Its really good.I just loved the first part.Pls continue Big smile

umang-e-rajeev

IF-Dazzler

umang-e-rajeev

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Clap
brillent

1D_lover

IF-Dazzler

1D_lover

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 6:56am | IP Logged
very nice.

subha2601