India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

my predictions

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

here are sopme of my predictions that i think are gonna happen in this show. kushan is somehow is unsuccessful in his plan, but he tries to do something else to pooja, and ronit and pooja are still in love with eachother, poornima is pregnant, and somehow, milimd dies, and mandy is in 'love' with kushan. this should take at least a week or two to finish. tell me what u think about it!

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
YOUR PREDICTIONS WERE GOOD Big smile Big smile Big smile BUT I HOPE THAT MILIND DOESN'T DIE OTHERWISE POORNIMA WOULD BE DEVASTATED
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

That is why one should not have premartial relations (am I allowed to refer to the three letter word?) of that sort of nature....Or least if they do, be SAFE for godsakes....but even thats not 100%.....so self-control is definitely needed.....even I think sth will happen to Milind or the wedding will be postponed and Poornima will get pregnant....

As for Kushan's evil plans, what could plan suicide be??? Either suicide or getting dumped....

mursalcool Groupbie
mursalcool
mursalcool

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged

If Milinf dies then prunima will be the one who suicides right??? i mean that ugly milind it was all his fault why did they have to do it???

and by the way dont u think pooja and ronit and getitng wat too close

wat about her PUPA and the gugrals and  i am sure ronit doesnt care but PUPA will!! 

tell me wat u think plz!

gagoo Senior Member
gagoo
gagoo

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.LOL
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

wat does PUPA and gugrals means???Confused

i don't want milind to die coz then it will be more of ekta's drama not which is not somthing real.........coz ekta make ppl do stupid things and then kill themConfused

nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Milin can't die. I think there is gonna be some problem between the families or something or Jayshree Bhua is gonna do something and they are gonna end up not getting together.Cry
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Yeah, Nali, I think Milind and Poornima will separate for some reason (with Jayshree Bua's delight) and then Poornima will find out that she is pregnant.....

Pooja n Ronit better not be heading on that track....although I do agree that they are getting quite close.......

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index