Fan Fictions

FAN FICTION BY SAARRTHI LOVER

saarrthi lover thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OKAY GUYS SO TODAY I WILL WRITE MY STORY ON ARJUN AND BHAVRI

1ST SCENE:

Arjun sitting in his office thinking about how this all happened once i was bhavris friend but today i m her husband but why i didnt accept herwhat happened to me on the first night of our marriage why ,afterwards he came to home and asked bhumi that:where is every one?

bhavri:the whole family has gone to shimla and baisa told me to stay at home and take care of you

Arjun:oh okay

bhavri:okay u go refresh yourself i should set the table for you

afterwards when arjun came bhavri was setting the table they both started eating the food bhavri has prepared

in the room bhavri took a pillow from the bed and put it on the sofa and as she was going to lay on it arjun stopped her and said her real place to sleep is on the bed bhavri stopped him and said its been 4 months for there marriage and from 4 months he is sleeping on the sofa let me sleep for just 1 night on it but arjun doesnt agree with her and arjun slept on the sofa

in the early morning bhumi took out a red sari to wear with red churian ,payal ,red high heeel sandals,

she wore the beautiful sari blouse without sleeves her face was well make up her hair were opened flying in the airπŸ˜† she was tying her dori of her sari from the back then suddenly Arjun came inside the room and he saw bhumi so beautiful arjun :wwwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwww

then arjun came and stand at the back of bhumi and helped her tying the dori bhumi's expression was like 😳 this then arjun said that we can go somewhere out bhumi said okay but after a while because of the kitchen

okay guys the next part of the story is really romantic i will finish the story after sometime like an hour

Edited by barbie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newkidontheblok thumbnail
πŸ‘ buddy its awesome...lvd it πŸ˜‰
Dashing Boy thumbnail
nice but can we have anything other than arjun-bhavri romance πŸ˜ƒ
miss cute thumbnail
its so romantic .keep it up , i am waiting 4 your next part 😊
saarrthi lover thumbnail
SO THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY:
Arjun was sitting in the room when phonecall came from someone and a man said ;BHUMIKA ITNE DINON SE TUM KAHAN HO MEIN NE VASU UNCLE SE POOCHA THA TO UNHO NE KAHA KE TUMHARI SHADI HOGAIY HAI TUMHARA BACHPAN KA DOST VIKRAM MALHOTRA AJ ARAHA HOON MEIN
Arjun asked bhumika that who is vikram????????
bhumika answered:let me think i think u r talking about vikram malhotra
Arjun said;yes
bhumika ;he is my childhood friend well why did u asked?
Arjun said :because his phone came and said he is coming
bhumika said ;its good
later in the evening he came (he is the kkvaya of kkvyanjali ejaz khan)
vikram;hye bhumika how r u met u after three years
bhumika ;yes so meet my husband ARJUN GOENKA
VIKRAM:OH HYE
bhumika ;u guys talk i will be in the kitchen
arjun;okay
after a few minutes
arjun ;so u own a company
vikram ;ya malhotra group of companies
arjun:oh okay i will be back in a minute
in the kitchen bhumika was standing on the chair to take out the masalas from cabinet she was taking it out when the chair slipped but then our hero sahib πŸ˜† arjun came and handled her her whole palu of sari was on arjun
arjun said be careful next time
oh guys i m coming back in the minute i left the main part of the story
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ aww its soo romantic continue plz
saarrthi lover thumbnail
the next part of the story
Arjun arranged the palu of the sari πŸ˜† then they had a dinner
NEXT DAY EVERY ONE CAME BACK
BHUMIKA ASKED :SO EARLY U GUYS CAME
BAISA :YES
SAVITA AUNTY IS CALLING U AND ARJUN IN SHIMLA U GUYS SHOULD GO IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE SHE IS ILL
ARJUN SAID :lWE SHOULD START PACKING NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NOP FLIGHTS FOR SHIMLA FOR THREEE DAYS AND WE WILL GO BY CAR AND REACH TOMMOROW MORNING
BHUMIKA SAID ;OKAY
SHE WAS PACKING AND ARJUN WAS JUST SEEING HER NO MINUTE HE STOPPED LOOKING AT HER SHE WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY BECAUSE AS SHE BEND DOWN HER ALL HAIRS CAME ON THE FACE AND ALL THE TIME SHE WAS PUTTING HER HAIRS AT THE BACK ARJUN SMILED 😊 AMD CAME NEAR TO HER SHE STOOD UP AND LOOKED AT ARJUN WITH A πŸ˜• CONFUSED LOOK AND ARJUN TOUCHED HER SOFT SILKY HAIR AND PUT THEM BEHIND HER HAIRS THEN SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS CLOSED AND THEY BOTH WERE ALONE IN THE DARK 😳
BHUMIKA :ARJUN ????WHAT R U DOING
ARJUN:SSHHH
AND THEN SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS TURNED ONBHUMIKA RAN DOWNSTAIRS

πŸ‘ lubd it yaar u r too gud seems to b a romantic person...continue plz
saarrthi lover thumbnail
BHUMIKA STARTED TALKING TO MANASVI THEN ARJUN CAME AND SAID TO HURRY
THEY BOTH SIT IN THE CAR AND THEY WENT
IN THE NIGHT THEY SAW TRAFFIC JAM AND SUDDENLY A MAN APPEARED AND SAID THAT U HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMMOROW MORNING THERES A HOTEL U CAN GO THERE BECAUSE THE ROAD TO SHIMLA IS BLOCKED DUE TO THE LAND SLIDING
ARJUN AND BHUMI GOT OF THE CAR AND RAN TOWARDS THE HOTEL RECEPTION ARJUN ASKED FOR 2 ROOMS BUT THEY SAID ONLY ONE IS AVAILABLE BHUMI AND ARJUN LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND AGREED
AS THEY WENT INSIDE THEY SAT ON THE CUSHIONS FRONT OF THE TV ARJUN OPENED THE TV AND" DILWALE DULHANIYA LEJAINGE "WAS COMING THEY STARTED WATCHING IT AND THE SONG CAME "HOGAYA HAI TUJH KO TO PYAR SAJNA LAKH KARLE TU INKAR SAJNA" AND BHUMI AND ARJUN LOOKED AT EACH OTHER BHUMI GOT UP AND STAND NEAR WINDOW ARJUN CAME AND GAVE HER HIS JACKET πŸ˜› BHUMI TURNED BACK AND FIND OUT THAT ARJUN WAS STANDING
ARJUN:MEIN JANTA HOON KE MEIN NE DAIR KARDI
BHUMIKA:HAAN ARJUN TUM NE BUHAT DAIR KARDI LEKEN ABHI BHI WAQT HAI IN DURION KO MITADO
ARJUN:JANTA HOON LEKEN TUMHEIN BATANE KI HIMMAT NAHIN HUI LEKEN AAJ MEUJHE TUMSE KUCH KEHNA HE KE MEIN TUMSE BAHOT PYAAR KARTA HOON
BHUMIKA:ARJUNNNNNNN
ARJUN:SSHHH
AND THEY BOTH LAY DOWN ON THE BED
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ awesome next parttttttttttttttttttttt