i think bhoomi should be hard to get.
please write soon
sumn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ohhhhh god thets very nice πŸ˜› πŸ‘ plz plz plz
write more sooon iam waitng 4 ur fan fic..... πŸ‘
saarrthi lover thumbnail
Manasvi slaps arjun shakuntala is feeling guilty of what she did with her baisa is very sad arjun is sitting on the floor crying and bhumika is on the other hand crying.
in the morning manasvvi finds out bhumika sleeping outside on the swings and arjun sleeping on the dining table chair.
manasvi
saarrthi lover thumbnail
comes and sit with bhumika who is having headache and high fever
manasvi:bhumi wo tum puri raaat yaheen soi aur arjun dining table ki kursi par ye pati patni ka rishta nahin hota
bhumika:bhabhi jab arjun ne hi mujhe kabhi apni patni hi nahin mana to main aur arjun..............
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great work saarthi lover but i thought from the previous post that bhumi was pregant
please continue soon
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great!simply great.Except the CD part everything is very good.I think that the writers of SAARRTHI must see this portion of ur fic and should to follow it.After such a long time ur fic just refreshed us.
saarrthi lover thumbnail
guys i m continuing the story:
manasvi is shocked by listening bhumika
manasvi goes to arjun in his room and very rudely says to him that:patni to laxmi hoti hai na leken tumne usse shaadi karke usse na apna ke laxmi ka apman kiya hai

arjun:bhabhi main to bahut pehle bhavri ko apnana chahta tha leken wo........

manasvi:leken wo kya shefali par itna bharosa tha .........

arjun:bhabhi .........

manasvi leaves in anger

bhumika enters the room she is having severe headache she is about to fall when arjun catches her she gets faint

after the checkup doctor says she is very weak you have to take care of her she is having fever

arjun and bhumika are left alone in the room bhumika gets up and sees arjun sitting beside her crying silently.
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That's really nice and thanks for being so fast in posting the fic.Just keep up this speed.
saarrthi lover thumbnail
well today i was not in a mood of writing but by seeing such a great response i m really happy and want to write:

recap:bhumika got faint doctor says she is very weak arjun is sitting beside her crying silently 😭

bhumika gets up from the bed when arjun says:bhavri mein to tumse baat karne kay laiq nahin hoon tumse kabhi bhi aankh mila kar baat nahin karpaon ga

guys i m gonna continue afterwards please give me some suggetions and dont forget to post comments

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great job saarthi lover!
why don't you expose shefali's truth to everyone!
add romantic sences between arjun and bhoomi!
please write soon!