Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi folks...

The first capsule was a total time filler....guess they'll need time to shoot scenes with Rajeev...

Vasu's gone nuts suspecting Lalit and Reva and tries to find out by going to meet Reva home with the bahana that the simla club wants to honour her for her outstanding achievements abroad. . She needs working pics of Reva.

Kash goes to meet her lawyer, he needs some wine samples for the co. she has opened.....SG enterprises... . she agrees to send them to him whatever the risk. (sujal se badla jo lena hai) Rishi meets her just outside the office. They argue and he wants to know why she meets the lawyer so often.

Charu calls Kash to tell her she has bagged her first modelling assignment with a cosmetic giant. (MY guess--it will b Aks brother SWAYAM..his entry might b tomo or next week) They agree to meet at home in the evening,

Rishi meets the lawyer n asks him how much Kash pays him to look after her business interests. He offers him a check (bigger amount I think) The lawyer takes it,...no comments...

Reva gives Vasu an album with her old pictures. (Vasu-inner voice...i'm sure lalit has given her this house to stay in..she is enjoying all this at my husbands expense...poor Vasu..she is so eaten with jealousy, cant think straight...) Then Vasu sees a picture of Reva with CG and Lalit and gets furious. Reva doesnt like Vasu's interference in her personal life and tells her off. They have  a spat and Vasu walks off.

CG asks Suj why he is home early. Suj has arranged a small party to celebrate Charu's first assignment (how sweet) .... Vasu tells CG she knows everything abt lalit and Reva and blames CG for spoiling LalitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She will never forgive the 3 of them.

Best part...Sujal is working in their room, Kash tells him abt Charu and wants both of them to go home. Suj shows so much of attitude, doesnt even look at her and appears so nonchalant. He refuses, says theres a party at home and even Kash has to b there, they can go 2moro.. Rishi comes and asks Suj for some money for the B'bay project. Sujal says since Varun is handling it , he will give it to him...

At the party Kash is very sad that she cannot meet Charu and dad. Just then they arrive and she is so happy and surprised. They tell her suj arranged it and she goes and asks him why he kept it from her. Suj just wanted to see her delighted face. (Poor suj..such a sucker for k's happiness) Aks and Reva arrive. Veena is happy to see Reva... Lalit and CG are worried. Lalit speaks to Reva alone and requests her not to say anything.  Vasu sees them talking and goes up to her room.. Aks and Charu hv their usual petty arguments (really good scene btw them). Charu is waiting for the chairman of the cosmetic firm to arrive.  vasu comes out and sees Reva and Lalit dancing together and is totally convinced abt their affair. Sujal and kash are dancing. Suj gets a call regarding the wine samples...Kash thinks this is her big chance to procure the samples.................................

Cheerio , hv fun..I'm busy making my XMAS sweets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach thumbnail

Agree with u that they must be busy in shooting with rajeev so that they dont need those fillers...

was ok episode but the funny part was vasu suspecting lalit..
n she is so clever that goes to revas place with good bahana....
did u notice the pic she saw at revas place.
i culd notice only lalit in that not cg...
now the reality of cg n reva's relation will come out.(sigh of releif 4 vasu)
but feeling bad for veena(sujus mamma) god how will she react?
i am sure that new man coming in wuld be swayam...
n one more love triangle.(guess so)

the best scene was sujal in room working n kash talks to him.
that was a sweet scene.
he loves kash so much..
why cant she understand that he is innocent....
now kash will steal the wine samples..
n think so sujal will come to know of her reality.
hope so..
pls. its high time now shuld solve murder case....

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, that was the first thought that came to my mind when Charu mentioned that man that he would be Swayam.

Btw,i enjoyed watching Reva and Vasu against each other. Good match.......😊

Charu looked lovely. Loved the scene in which Rishi taunted Kash. πŸ˜ƒ He's got style.........

Thanx for the update Hard.....

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Simp........same thoughts....Vasu and Reva are a good match for each other . Those scenes will b worth watching in the coming weeks. Both splendid actresses and great attitude.

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update hardy.πŸ˜› I just hope that they don't show a love triange between Akshat, his brother and Charu!πŸ˜• It's about time that Akshat and Charu get together.
jazmine thumbnail
thanx for da update hard n i hope everyone has a very happy xmas n new year!!!!
divytasinha23 thumbnail
BUT WHO IS SWAYAM.DOES HE LOVE CHARU
Rach thumbnail
Swayam is Akshats elder brother.
Maybe Cg n Reva's son(sujal's half brother).
Well if u wanna know who is akshat then he is kashishs very good frnd.
in love with charu...

divytasinha23 thumbnail
so do they want to create a love triangle between charu,aks ans swayam
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update hardy...it was great