Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Who is more guilty of their actions (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is more guilty?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [22.22%]
10 [37.04%]
11 [40.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Purab IS a coward and a hypocrite.Angry And he has collected an army of schezophrenic violent fans................LOL

Yahan bhi khoon aur rone ka combination!!

Ritu,please do us a favour and add Misha's name in your poll.She is playing the role of Tulsi Aunty of I- ForumsWink 

Minnie,nothing ever seems to faze you.LOL.......God you simply crack me up...........You are amazing girlLOL

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Purab IS a coward and a hypocrite.Angry And he has collected an army of schezophrenic violent fans................LOL

You sure know to speak up girlLOL

Yahan bhi khoon aur rone ka combination!!

Ritu,please do us a favour and add Misha's name in your poll.She is playing the role of Tulsi Aunty of I- ForumsWink 

Honestly,nothing ever seems to faze you...........God you crack me up big timeLOLClapLOL

Originally posted by allegra

Because she is not a coward and a hypocrite Wink LOL She speaks her mind. And we love her for it Hug ....even when some of us may not agree with her.

Alle,I love you for saying thatHug ..........trust U to get to the point......

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by allegra

Ritu maine tumhara kya bigada hai Cry

Tum mere Purab ke baare mein aisa kaha rahi ho ? it hurts me 222222222 much

LOL LOL Ritu dear maine to jo kuchh bhi kaha Minnie ke baare me kaha. "Tumhare"(according to you atleast, if not anyone else Wink ) Purab ke baare mein maine nahin, Minnie ne kahaa. I just admired her for speaking her mind; did I say that she was speaking mine?

Arre yaar, Purab ke baare mein to sab logon ne (purab fans and purab haters both) itna kuchh kah diya, mere liye bachaa hi kya hai aur kuchh bhi kehne ko?? Confused LOL   
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL alle,trust u,really trust u to catch the fine points!!!!!

I just adore ur razor sharp mindHug

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Minnie!!!! Maine socha tha ke tum meri dost ho Cry  Violent?  teek hai--yeh main admit kar thi hoon, especially jab koi mere aur Purab ke beech main ata hai,  par schizophrenic?????? LOLWinkWink  mujhe yeh omeed (sorry my hindi is really bad) nahin thi tumhare se CryCry LOL

summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I am a big fan of Purab myself, yet I feel that Purab is more guilty of his actions. He sincerely loved Jassi, but just due to "society/samaj" etc he left her - in the middle of nowhere. Armaan was always opportunistic, a businessman, and never had any feelings for Jassi. He always manipulated her, and even though he is guilty of this, his mistake is nowhere close to Purab, who genuinely loved Jassi and left her just because he could not fight against society due to the social and cultural differences they had.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Minnie!!!! Maine socha tha ke tum meri dost ho Cry  Violent?  teek hai--yeh main admit kar thi hoon, especially jab koi mere aur Purab ke beech main ata hai,  par schizophrenic?????? LOLWinkWink  mujhe yeh omeed (sorry my hindi is really bad) nahin thi tumhare se CryCry LOL

Sorry I forgot to make it specific..........you are among his civilian fans.......only the army ones are schezophrenics.........Hug

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
armaan

Go to top