6 [22.22%]
10 [37.04%]
11 [40.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Based on what Purab did and what armaan did and is doing who should be more guilty?

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Inspite of being a die hard armaan fan,I have to vote for Armaan.He was guilty of playing with her emotions.Period.Purab is almost as much guilty,but his actions were more cowardly and hypocritical than diabolical,hence it's Armaan who gets my vote of being more guilty.

Ouch

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Minnie, Very well said.

My reason for choosing armaan is because, he played with emotions and cheated her parents too indirectly, he literraly hurt her confidence. I think jassi was more hurt by armaan's actions than purab's. Even though purab also left her because he thought she did not fit in his world...he was always straight forward and did not beat around the bush to get benefit from her or manipulate her.

I also feel Jassi is responsible of her actions. Even though not as much as those two. It was her blind faith and love towards armaan that she is facing such a misery today. If she slight ideas of his intentions she would have been much happier today. I wonder how can she not suspect that guy. He is took mallika to goa and she knew what his relationship is with mallika. How could she belive him so blindly.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Well i think jassi is responsible for her situation more than anybody else. She thinks that Armaan is cruel, swaarthi etc. etc. she is not ready to accept that she is a dumb ass. She blames others for everything, except for herself.

She blames Purab for leaving her but never realises how much she has troubled him. Secondly he is not coward. He knew very well that nobody will understand his feeling. I feel like .......So Funny It Hurts

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 Purab IS a coward and a hypocrite.Angry And he has collected an army of schezophrenic violent fans................LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Purab IS a coward and a hypocrite.Club MeAngry And he has collected an army of schezophrenic violent fans................LOL

Oh really this one is for u Club Me Dare not speak anything bad about him Club MeAngry

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Purab IS a coward and a hypocrite.AngryAnd he has collected an army of schezophrenic violent fans................LOL

HOW CAN YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY THESE THINGS ABOUT PURAB?????????? Angry
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Because she is not a coward and a hypocrite Wink LOL She speaks her mind. And we love her for it Hug ....even when some of us may not agree with her.

Go to top