Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

What do you consider as good looking or pretty? I mean, like this kid i knew had a crush on this boy, since she thought he was cute and all, but when he got a haircut, she was like ' ewww i dont like him anymore ' ... and it was like a normal haircut. Sooo in order to look pretty or be good looking, you have to have good hair? I always thought a person's face only counts for the appearence judging thing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you consider as good looking?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
person's face and his inner personality adds up too for me ............he definitely has to be good looking........ Tongue ...........but a hairstule....thts a bit weird... LOL

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Embarrassed well...I agree...sometimes a hair cut can really ruin someone's face Confused ...but then again...I think if the persons nice to talk to then nothing matters

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with niya. Sometimes the way u get ur hair cut can have a big impact on ur appearance... but then if the person's nice from heart... it doesnt make any difference Wink

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
wel haircut completely changes ur look yar...and well if u like sum1 dil se u will still like..crushes obviously change with looks...but yea if u like a person im sure its to do with inner qualities also Embarrassed

Shilpa07

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa07

Posted: 11 September 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
feelings cant change with a hiarstyle!...
If u luv sum1 then looks dont matter Embarrassed

Enchanted1

Goldie

Enchanted1

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged
4 me...its defnitly natural beauty!!!!all these ppl with loads of make up on are not gorgeouse 2 me!!!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Enchanted1 your comment and siggy of kareena full of make-up doesn't match... LOL Just jokin with you

Anyways, First I have to admit, I look at the face, to see if their cute or NOT, sometimes a lot of cute guys are conceited and have bad personality and I hate those type of conceited guys.

I consider a person my best friend OR dream boyfriend for their nice, sweet and charming personality Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top