Fashion and Beauty

make-up PF??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

I have heard that the Physician's Formula Powder Palette stuff is great for your skin and it gives your skin a great glow. There are many different shades of the powder that you can get and i've narrowed it down to 2 becuase those are the ones that give you a glow. the first one is physician's formula powder palette NATURAL GLOW and the other one is HIGHLIGHTER. I need help deciding on which one will be good on my skin and which one will give it a glow...my skin color is pretty dark...kind of like a caramel/tan color and it's acne/oily.

here's the descripiton of the two that was on the pf site..

Natural glow:

Just the right color combination of cool and warm beige tones is brought together to even out complexion and set makeup without leaving a monotone cast.
  • Brightens up dull complexions for an all-over healthier-looking glow.

HIGHLIGHTER:

The right combination of colors to naturally enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast.
  • Brightens up dull complexions for an all-over healthier-looking glow.
  •  

and this is the description on the walgreens site where i usually get my make-up from

Natural glow:

Brightens skin tone with a soft nude glow. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Brush on a soft nude glow! Just the right color combination is brought together to provide the softest warm nude glow. Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.

Highlighter:

Includes built-in mirror and brush. Creates a natural healthy looking glow. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Brush on a healthy glow to brighten up a fair or dull complexion! Just the right color combination is brought together to naturally enhance skin tone. Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal fro all skin types.
  • Simply sweep and go!

THANKS!

•  

I NEED YOU GUYS TO HLEP ME DECIDE ONE WHICH ONE OUT OF THE TWO I SHOULD GET!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "make-up PF??" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radha_8

IF-Rockerz

radha_8

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
    the best is Bare Minerals and thats wht i use Tongue ...............but thnxxxxxxxx

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
    DUDE I'M ASKING WHICH ONE I SHOULD GET? DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?? THE OTHER PPL AT MY OTHER POST SAID THE SAME THING! I'M NOT GIVING NO TIPS OR NOTHING!

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
    thanks for the info
    sleya Tongue

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Iqbal<3Neha4eva

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
    wow you guys are like illerate or something...i'm asking you which one shoul di pick..jesus

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged
    omg what's your problem...you don't need to yell at the people above you could ask nicely or not ask at all

and here is your answer: PHYSICIAN'S FORMULA!

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
    Moderator's Note:
    ** Reminder **

Please do not post in caps as it represents shouting on this forum.

Also, if one does not answer your question, you can ask nicely there is no point in posting in caps and calling other members name.

~ FnB Devt Team

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
    Hey,
    I've never heard of PF.. but I would say that before u buy it.. u could ask the sales assistants which would suit ur skin better. The bottom one actually says that it would suit all skin types, but the top one doesn't.. It would be better if you asked about it..

if you're buying from the site, u could e-mail them about it.. im sure they must have some way u could do that Embarrassed

Hope that helps and answers ur question. If not, Sorry Embarrassed You can always search the net for info instead.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.