(*) KB’s comedy serial (*)

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

KB's comedy serial
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 08, 2007]

Veteran director – producer K Balachander is all set to come out with a comedy serial in to-be-launched Kalaignar TV.

His production house Kavithalaya (Minbimbangal) will come out with a hilarious tele serial titled Naan Aval llai.

The comedy caper features Indraja and Renuka in prominent roles.

K B had made a name for himself coming out with several comedy serials on small screen before.

Kalaignar TV will launched officially beginning 15 September.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
KB serial is always a good pleasure to watch 😃 ..bad we wont get the new channel

I heard many of the sun to people has shifted their camp...top ten arthi and one of the two guys has gone, ( i never liked that super 10..their comedy was totally rubbish 🤢 🤢 ), Devyani is acting in a new serial there for Balaji telefilms...I am so shocked that Ekthas serial didnt start with a K...but instead with M..Manjal something 😕 ( maybe she will runaway from kolangal 😉 ) , "mindum mindum sirupu" has shifted over, AVM, etc... 😉
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, a comedy?? and that too from KB?
But I am not sure if we would get to watch that
channel here!!! wish they would be online for all
to watch - i would love to watch this particular
serial.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

uhh.. a KB serial? i'm not too sad about missing it. his serials are usually overly ironic & KB has got a twisted sense of humour. i don't fancy his films or his serials much.

oohh.. so that's why suddenly so many new programmes are coming onto sun tv eh? thank god AVM has shifted camp. i can't stand them!😆😆

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Sri for transferring the info. Wow KB doing comedy well, his serials have a good meaning.
mellisai thumbnail
i thing KB is one of the most talented tamil serial director! I have seen mostly all of his serial and all of them are my favourite... anni, kai allavu manasu and janal! even his films are directed well!

Leena, me and you have different views about KB... bad & good!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed with u Sri. anni, kaialavu manasu, sahana, premi, janal, idhu oru kadhal kadhai ( I only parts of it...everybody who has seen that says it was good one), regai kathiya manasu etc
Caryn thumbnail
Agreed Sri and Meli. I am a fan of KB as well. Too bad they did not show all his serial in Malaysia, but I managed to watch Anni, Premi, etc.

I remember one serial *(can't remember the name) but where Renuka acts as middle class housewife, with sense of humour and crazy about serials. She carried her role well. Infact, if I am not mistaken Venu Aravind was her brother in law.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kb has good humour in this serial then get serious. That what i like about his drama

Agreed Sri