Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinka28 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

That is the word - dream.

If love is fulfilled and desire is satifsfied - there is nothing to dream about.

Love which ends in mariage soon turns into kitchen and spices, baby nappies and schools. One just doesnt realize when the romance has left throught the back door.

There is mnothing left to dream about.

agre su per hum bhi to humare sapne ki hi baat ker rahe hai na... RN jo humra sapna tha... real life mein love stories humesha pain deti hai... per kya ye jruri nahin ki RN rto sath hote...

and i also agree woth daisy... why cant be happiness is the reason to  remember love ... pyar k sath khushiya kam aur dard k naam jyada kyun hai...

agar itna he dard hai isk sang to duniya mein ise namet[gift] kyon khate hai..dolat[wealth] kyon khate....

agar dard iska anta hai hai to kyon jab ata hai itni khushiya le ata ...😭

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok su, ll wait for ur fic......

pinko, if rajveer and naina were to go for a honeymoon, where ll u want them to go??
pinka28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Daisy and Pinka

I am trying to write the fic now. So i will be silent for shot period and again comin back here.

ok su take your time dear

we will wait for our new swt dream😉

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail

lets play a game nah. pinko.
i ll ask u a crazy question abt RN or RP, u have to answer it and along with it u ll ask another question and so on........
the difference with this QA game ll be that everything is based on imagination, no facts, no rules, nothing!!
after all it is dream world where all dreams are allowed!!

what do ya say??
pinka28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

come on su, if love is that weak to fade away when lovers get to share their lives with each other then that is not love. why cant we dream abt another perfect morning, y cant we dream abt the happiness and prosperity of our loved ones. why do rajveer and naina always have to shed a tear when they think abt each other. why is there so much despair all around?
love is the basis of a relationship...............so at the end of the day it is relationship that brings two ppl closer, its relationship which lays the foundation of future bliss.
why cant raj and naina dream abt their future together, their family, fighting ovr petty houshold probs, dreaming abt their children and so on...............................

i realy dont know what you said .. but i agree lil bit to su... that despartion in love desire in love is necessary for .love

its fact .. ye human nature hai agara ek insan kisi bhi chij ko yaa kisi ko bhi ache se puri trah se jaan jaye use samjh le is had tak ki vo use apne se jyada janne lage to insan ki curosity ki khwaish khtam ho jati hai uska intrest khtam ho jata hai

pyaar ko bnaye rakhen k liye kyon aisa hota hai ki sab ek dusre ko surprise dete hai ..becoz humesha kuch naya kuch pane ki khwaish bnaye rakhne se pyar bdata hai....

pyar mein smajhdari understanding jruri hai per utna he jruri hai ek dusre k liye desire ek dusre ko apne pass rakhen ki khwaish...stah rahne ki ischa ,

sunaina02 thumbnail
When did i say love fades away? I am saying dream fades away.
Tragedy is past of life. Take Rajveer naina forexample. If today Raj an Naina would be together in the story we would be happy and content but would not discussing or dreaming about them so much.

Anyway idea of the gameis nice and I will also take part. Shuru ho jaye.

pinka28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

lets play a game nah. pinko.
i ll ask u a crazy question abt RN or RP, u have to answer it and along with it u ll ask another question and so on........
the difference with this QA game ll be that everything is based on imagination, no facts, no rules, nothing!!
after all it is dream world where all dreams are allowed!!

what do ya say??

nice game lets start

my turn first

imagine RN ek dusre se kah dete hai that they are in love tabhi bhargu aa jye to kya hoga??? hwat will they[RN] to bargu😆???

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey i have posted my first question.
where do u want rajveer n naina to go on their honeymoon??
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinka_anshu

nice game lets start

my turn first

imagine RN ek dusre se kah dete hai that they are in love tabhi bhargu aa jye to kya hoga??? hwat will they[RN] to bargu😆???

"Maj Bhargv, hume pata hai ke aap kya soch rahe the but unfortunately aap jo soch rahe the woh sach nahi hai, actually teacher's day mein cadets romeo juliet enact karne wale hai, toh i ws helping cadet singh with the acting since she is playing juliet's part."😆

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
next question: RN is going out for say point 1857. aur usi waqt huda aa jata hai?
phir kya hoga???