Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy

I guess the billu overhearing was planned because they want to show the final confrontation of Armaan and billu..when armaan is desperately trying to prove his true love..I think in blf,Armando has to face her parents in the end too.

Itnee jaldi thore naa hoga

ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD BILLU PAPAJI RITU SE KAFI GUSSE MEIN HAIN 😕 😕

Koi baat nahi hum do hai na. You have proved ki musibat ke waqt ek Delhiite hi dusre Delhiite ke kaam aata hai.
After all hamara Purab bhi to Delhiite hi hai naa ?

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ritu

Koi baat nahi hum do hai na. You have proved ki musibat ke waqt ek Delhiite hi dusre Delhiite ke kaam aata hai. After all hamara Purab bhi to Delhiite hi hai naa ?

THIK KAHAN , HUM DONO KO MILKAR SARE PURAB HATERS KO MAZAA CHAKHANA HAI . INHONE HAMARA DIL BAHUT DUKHAYA HAI 😭

WAISE RITU MAIN TUMSE BOLNA BHOOL GAYI KI MAIN HI FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD BILLU PAPAJI HOON
ritu thumbnail

THIK KAHAN , HUM DONO KO MILKAR SARE PURAB HATERS KO MAZAA CHAKHANA HAI . INHONE HAMARA DIL BAHUT DUKHAYA HAI 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

WAISE RITU MAIN TUMSE BOLNA BHOOL GAYI KI MAIN HI FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD BILLU PAPAJI HOON

Oh ! i am sorry

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh no! So Misha,you really are a man in disguise of a woman????😲

So you are just like Maddy.Are you by any chance a member of his exclusive club where only men behaving like women get the membership??😳

sweetgal thumbnail
All billuu is going to sayy is " WOOOO SURIIII KA BAACCHAAAAAA"😆 ðŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Oh no! So Misha,you really are a man in disguise of a woman????😲

So you are just like Maddy.Are you by any chance a member of his exclusive club where only men behaving like women get the membership??😳

Minniw, that is very rude!😡

*Anjali* thumbnail

From what I saw yesterday, all Billu overheard was "usne pyaar ka natak kiya"  (not those exact words--can't remember what they were) the instant he opened Jassi's door.  So it's possible that he doesn't know who Jassi is talking about since Billu didn't overhear the first part 😕  I'm not sure though...don't know what happened in BLF.  Anyone know?? 😕

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think in BLF, Jassi's mom gets to know everything probably she over hears or she reads betty's dairy and she knows everything that happened with Betty. But I think billu heard the entire conversation here.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

Minniw, that is very rude!😡

Hey Rabeeak,I'm very sorry if I hurt your or Misha's feelings.I did not mean it that way.I was just pulling her leg.I apologise from the bottom of my heart.Please forgive me.