Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 1 -

It was a bright new morning with a bright new day and 7:00am was the time. A girl was shown getting up from her bed and slowing tip toeing to the window. *Tip toe, tip toe, tip toe* She didn't want to wake all the rest up. Then she slowly opened the window, flung her arms as wide as she could and let the cool breeze touch her soft cheeks and her fair face. Then she heard a knock on the door and she turned around worried as if she thought that woman hitler was here. Turned around to see a girl standing beside the door and knocking on it. The girl standing at the window started talking.

Window girl - Anjali!!!

So the girl standing at the door is Anjali.

Anjali: Kashish!!!
K: I thought that u were JD! U took the death out of me!
A: I have not told u but JD or P might come to our bedroom any second so we will have to wake Prachi, Kripa and Mukti and get them ready!
K: Hurry up then!

So, then both of them hurryingly started waking the 3 girls that were asleep. 1st Kashish woke Kripa up but she was too lazy and went back to sleep just after Kashish went to wake Mukti up. But luckily, Anjali was there to wake Kripa up. And the same happened with Mukti and Prachi. They didn't wake up either. So then finally Kashish and Anjali and Kripa who had woken up due to Anjali pinching her got an idea. Kashish wispered the idea in Anjalis ear and Anjali did it in Kripas, who was half a sleep again so Anjali pinched her again. When woken up, Kripa started whinning. Anjali went to the bathroom and brought out a cup filled with cold water and Kashish went over to the side table and took out an alaram clock. Kripa stood on the side, half asleep and half laughing. Then Anjali slowing sneeked up to Prachi who was peacefully a sleep and Anjali thought to herself, peacefully dreaming eh? Ab ayega maaza and empties all the water on Prachis beautiful, dreamy, soft face. Prachi, with a snap gets out from her bed, her face all wet.

Prachi: What was that for?
Anjali: To wake you up! Don't u know that JD is gonna come down to our bedroom in 1 minute? And by the time she gets here, she expects us to be all woken up or else it is detention!!
Prachi: Ghosh! What a bad life! Can't even have proper sleep!

And goes and stands beside Kripa. Anjali goes to a laughing Kashish and says 'Your turn'! Kashish quietly goes up to Mukti who is looking like sleeping beauty and says' Time to wake up!!' and put the alram clock near Muktis ear and turns it on. The alram clock goes on, making Kripa, who was fully awake now, Prachi and Anjali as well as Kashish laugh. Mukti just like Prachi, wakes up with a shock.

Mukti: What was that for?
Kashish: To wake u up cuz Hitler may be coming any minute.

Mukti and Kashish run to stand beside the other 3 and stand in a perfectly orderly line. Then then the door opens and Jhanki Devi steps in. She looks around to see if everything was OK and tells the 5 to get ready.

At the breakfast table:
All the 5 have breakfast and try to leave as fast as possible. As they have to clean their bedroom before leaving and are about to leave, they are stoped by a voice. All 5 turn around and see Prena.

Prena: As you know, today is the first day of ur collage and I don't want u to be late, U don't have to clean ur bedroom as the maid will.
But before going, do go to the mandir and take blessings from god.
All 5 at the same time: OK.

The guys will be introduced next time.

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago
Patel 1993 thumbnail
nice intro of the girls. mukti & prachi gt the shick of their lives. ha ha, cnt wait for the boys intro
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was realli gd👏
continue soon
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow shefali u have started 3 fics KA, 2 for NP and i will get so many to read. thanks nice intros and beautiful part. 👏 intro to girls is great and jd and prerna hitlers are amazing.
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
gr8 part
the life is surely hectic 4 these girls...
continue soon
-Krupa- thumbnail
SHIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you started a FF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..hehe..i love all the couples in it!..continue soon..bechari prachi aur mukti!..& you HAVE to add the DMG team in here somewhere..its okay if there's no Sapna..but the other 4!..YES YES YES!!..AA & AR ROCKKK!!!!
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great part!! haha hitler woman JD and P!! too good! 😆 😉
plzz cont soon! 😃 😃
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
plz continue soon i luved this ff 👏
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9