Spoiler* No more competition

r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think today's result was the final result for me as I always saw only Amit and Emon in the top 2. Now that Emon is out, Amit should be declared the II as I don't see any competition left for Amit. He is miles ahead of Prashant and I can say this even without seeing the gala next week. His only real competition was Emon. He has no competition left. Prashant has yet again survived with so called votes, not talent.

I think it's always the losers who benefit more as seen with Antara, Meenal, Amey and Karunya last year. And the winner like last year will be learning music at home while the runners up will be recording albums and singing playback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yepp...ur rite!....no more competition....i think amit is miles ahead den prashant.....but to tell u de truth i dunt even care anymore...Emon is gone...II is over for mee 😭 😭
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: r_tvfan

I think today's result was the final result for me as I always saw only Amit and Emon in the top 2. Now that Emon is out, Amit should be declared the II as I don't see any competition left for Amit. He is miles ahead of Prashant and I can say this even without seeing the gala next week. His only real competition was Emon. He has no competition left. Prashant has yet again survived with so called votes, not talent.

I think it's always the losers who benefit more as seen with Antara, Meenal, Amey and Karunya last year. And the winner like last year will be learning music at home while the runners up will be recording albums and singing playback.

I agree..if it was emon vs amit , people wud goo crazzyy over ii!!at this point ii is just over!there's nuthing left!...If prashant wins , im sure the other finalists will be more successful than him[no offence to his fans;(] until prashant keeps making a cumback!!

sukayna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph_1fan

yepp...ur rite!....no more competition....i think amit is miles ahead den prashant.....but to tell u de truth i dunt even care anymore...Emon is gone...II is over for mee 😭 😭

same fr meh

1 ws lyk dead

i cldnt bear the news

it ws drum to my ears

😔..

no mre fr me

II3 sux

sux lyk hell🤢

yukh thooooooo😭

sukayna thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Do NOT use foul language!

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 16 years ago
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Moderator's Note:
Do NOT use foul language!
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People who resort to offensive language often know they are wrong. Since they have nothing to say, they start swearing.

I will not discuss the Prashant issue but will say that Emon was noone's pet. A pet is not called overconfident, an unsucessful singer, etc. And yes Emon has a future, a very successful future.

abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukayna

ahh!

shutup!yu miseable lil thing

emon is better then prashnt nd ll always bhi

yur prashnt is de nxt sandeeo acharya

did yu getit

yu spoiled thng..emon k barey mein ik lafz bura nd i ll tell wd is actuallie sukayna!

now gotohell! idiot!

Even sandeep was better than prashant, he is the next Anuj sexena.
At Prashant's age today, our Emon will be the Rockstar.
sukayna thumbnail
Originally posted by: r_tvfan

People who resort to offensive language often know they are wrong. Since they have nothing to say, they start swearing.

I will not discuss the Prashant issue but will say that Emon was noone's pet. A pet is not called overconfident, an unsucessful singer, etc. And yes Emon has a future, a very successful future.

agree!

ab emon ko kuch kaho nd i ll tell yu

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Emon is out? I thot the show waz at 8.00pm... hmm... newayz... its not worth watchin the show ne more... the history repeats... the same thing happened in II 1... but in II1 Amit and Abhijeeth wr gud singers dan Prasant...