Indian Idol 6

Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:57am | IP Logged
if you don't get voting from your region than you are not getting any votes. Almost every contestants get votes from their region.
I just want to thank you for hurting my feelings. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 5)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Applicant

Without musical training Prashant rock the stage. He is the one who has been improving the most and taking chances to sing difficult songs and different songs. If he gets little bit training, he will definately be a great singer. He is the one who can sing any type of songs classic, folk, melody, pop, rock, raag anything. He has proved a lot.

Amit too is not trained but sings even more difficult songs then Prashant and walks away with praise everytime. Amit could impress Sonu and Adnan, Prashant could not do that. Amit has taken more chances. Singing the song of a legend like Udit and that too to perfection is not everyone's cup of tea. Singing kora kagaz which is a classic is not everyone's cup of tea. Prashant has been the most inconsistent and not versatile at all. He himself admitted that he sounds nasal at times. Amit does not have to prove anything now. He has already become the II.

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isha789

if you don't get voting from your region than you are not getting any votes. Almost every contestants get votes from their region.
I just want to thank you for hurting my feelings. Smile

I disagree. The south of India does not vote a lot, yet Karunya reached the top 2 last year. It was because people from states in the north were voting. They didn't care where he was from but voted for his talent.

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
This topic is being closed due to the amount of regionalism and bashing.

If you have any concerns, feel free to PM.

Regards,

IF Dev.Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top