Indian Idol 6

Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

jasaman_singh19

Groupbie

jasaman_singh19

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukayna

naah
emon ws best
prashnt is less then ok!
turth is truth!
no off*

yea i agree..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 4)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasaman_singh19

Groupbie

jasaman_singh19

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ELAS101

Originally posted by anjalibc

I think from next year they should change Title depending on the state the contestant is from and is winning not for good singing but just bec of state support and community support.

EMON IS MUCH GREATER SINGER WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

I completely agree...Prashant will probably end up being Indian Idol just because of all the support he is getting. Emon should have been Indian Idol, if prashant wins it will be becuause of his state voting and not his voice.

agree wid u 2..

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Just tell me. If someone from your hometown is a contestant of Indian Idol, won't you vote for him? Smile and I think that he is a fav. singer. Embarrassed

Twitz

IF-Dazzler

Twitz

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha789

Guys,

stop bashing prashant. If you are jealous then, please do not blame prashant. I am a Nepali and i can't stand you guys blaming prashant for getting regional votes.

If you are not happy with prashant getting regional votes then please email some one from sony by telling them to stop the voting. Smile No offense to any one but i am ashamed of you guys blaming prashant for getting votes. Cry

i surely agree with u.......MA Pani nepali ho i can't tolerate this either....

Twitz

IF-Dazzler

Twitz

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isha789

Just tell me. If someone from your hometown is a contestant of Indian Idol, won't you vote for him? Smile and I think that he is a fav. singer. Embarrassed

ur 100% right!!

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged
guys,
if you have watched today's result. then you must have known that amit too gets regional votes. so, i don't think there is any point to bias on this matter. Smile

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:23am | IP Logged
well yeh sab public voting ka kamaal hai. I preferred Vineet than Debojit and Karunya than Sandeep..

Applicant

Groupbie

Applicant

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Without musical training Prashant rock the stage. He is the one who has been improving the most and taking chances to sing difficult songs and different songs. If he gets little bit training, he will definately be a great singer. He is the one who can sing any type of songs classic, folk, melody, pop, rock, raag anything. He has proved a lot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top