Indian Idol 6

Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

BollyGuide

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol (Page 2)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aesha

Goldie

Aesha

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
well this is your opinion that emon was better mayb other don think the same...i aboviously disagee with you...

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I totally disagree with you guys. I think Prashant deserves to win. He has a maturity in his voice and because of yesterday's performance. i hope he becomes the next Indian Idol. He has really improved. I wish him luck.
I don't think we should compare Emon and Prashant because i think they both were rocking and fantastic. Clap Clap

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BollyGuide

If you like other singers then why dont u simply vote instead of bringing rage to Prashant fans.

If your state is that much supportive to good singer why isn't whole community voting ???

Prashant has very well supportive dedicated fans not just from Darjeeling but around the globe, so dont just blame to voting after ur fav. loses everytime.
From NEPAL, he has maximum number of supporter as he has soothing Nepali accent and the innocent rawness is still there

So before making such IDIOTIC topic think twice.

Originally posted by ELAS101

Originally posted by anjalibc

I think from next year they should change Title depending on the state the contestant is from and is winning not for good singing but just bec of state support and community support.

EMON IS MUCH GREATER SINGER WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

I completely agree...Prashant will probably end up being Indian Idol just because of all the support he is getting. Emon should have been Indian Idol, if prashant wins it will be becuause of his state voting and not his voice.

Thank you bollyguide. I am with you.

dell123

dell123

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
this was known from a long time even people accepted it but now when it happened its shocking? whats wrong? without being able to sing he wouldnt be here. remember amit was also out he came back. some ppl here never liked him when they like prashant. so let them sing. who sings good in final should win. Please do not start to cry from now. If the show doesnt mean anything do not watch. but yeah if you want to watch do not say bad abt it because there are lots of prashant fan here it would hurt their feelings like it does to u wen others say bad abt ur favs.

bluffz

Groupbie

bluffz

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:09am | IP Logged
HAHA!!shame on u guys for accusing only prashant for gettin regional votin!!everyone in every musical programme or whteve .. votes for the ppl. 4m their own place..n its not just prashant,even emon n amit gets regonal votin!!emon is gone,yah he was a good singer ..
but da fact is even amit gets regional votin..from shilong..n da nearby places ,..
moreover i think ppl. are against prashant ,cuz' they can't stand a nepali win a indian idol title..nomatter how good he sings!!!
so if amit wins ,will it b a shilong idol ?????haha!!

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I agree. They should make it a regional Idol show. Everybody knows including Prashant fans that he is there inspite of messing up in so many galas because of loyal voters which consist of people from Darjeeling and the police force mostly. Yes he has voters in other regions but if it wasn't for the so called loyal voters, he would never reach here. There have been numerous articles saying this time and again. Even Javed Ji stated that he gets votes form the North East. He is not here because of talent.

A lot of people said Prashant improved last night, is this the stage for improving or singing extremely well? And if he was so good how come when singers come on the show be it Sonu or Adnan who are among the best playback singers in bollywood, he never gets praised wholeheartedly. Are Sonu and Adnan also racist and biased?

The truth is Emon has been consistent right from the piano round. Prashant faultered too many times in the piano rounds and gala but remained because of this so called biased voting system. People as why couldn't Emon fans vote more. They don't get free sms voting service unlike some people with government jobs, they can't spend their entire salaries voting for some guy like the articles claim.

The truth will always remain that if we see consistency Emon is better then Prashant, if we see versatality Emon is better then Prashant, if we see performance Emon is better then Prashant, and finally even if we see 18 year old Emon's singing I will say it is better then Prashant.

dell123

dell123

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjalibc

I think from next year they should change Title depending on the state the contestant is from and is winning not for good singing but just bec of state support and community support.

EMON IS MUCH GREATER SINGER WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

ANjali bc y didnt u vote for emon den? if emon gets vote it is whole india if amit gets support from shillong they say no he is getting from india but if prashant gets vote from whole india they make it smaller and say..no it is from darjeeling. if u do not like this show stop watching it. but do not remark on it saying music is killed. emon was good but u cant say prashant was bad. u can only put urs good not the bad on here because here there r lots of his fans. I m not offending u. now ur fav is gone and u dont want to listen to indian idol anymore and u do not like it because emon is not there..u r free and u can choose not to watch this show..but do not post this kind of stupid topics.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top