Darjeeling Idol and Not Indian Idol

anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think from next year they should change Title depending on the state the contestant is from and is winning not for good singing but just bec of state support and community support.

EMON IS MUCH GREATER SINGER WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjalibc

I think from next year they should change Title depending on the state the contestant is from and is winning not for good singing but just bec of state support and community support.

i think prashant n amir r really good.. but emon was also ok!😊

sukayna thumbnail
naah
emon ws best
prashnt is less then ok!
turth is truth!
no off*
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukayna

naah
emon ws best
prashnt is less then ok!
turth is truth!
no off*

Right. I fully agree. Even yesterday he was not perfect at this level of competition. Judges by now knows no use of commenting and hurting him as he is going to win they all know bec of his state support and community support without any doubt.

I only like Prashant's voice. but as far as singing is concerned he is nowhere near EMON or Amit or Deepali or Chang even
ELAS101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalibc

I completely agree...Prashant will probably end up being Indian Idol just because of all the support he is getting. Emon should have been Indian Idol, if prashant wins it will be becuause of his state voting and not his voice.
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yepp.....ur rite!.....prashant is gonna end up winning 🤢
i dunt care tho......gud luck to both of dem...all i noe is dat emon is better den prashant! n the only reason he made it to the top 2 is cuz of the polics force n regional vote bank
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Two points i want to make here:

number one: it was evident that Emon was going to be out today as Prashant and Amit always get higher votes then Emon. Even knowing this, Emon fans should have been more supportive to him in the sense of voting.

Number 2: There is now a very tough competition between Prashant and Amit now for the title of Indian idol. But Prashant generally gets the highest votes so it seems very likely that he will be the next indian idol. As far as Amit is concerened, he needs all the support from his fans as possible.

So may the best man win 😊
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
prashant will win..no need of confirms for that!
but the truth still remain emon was one of the great singer singers on ii3 and most talented! 👏

If you like other singers then why dont u simply vote instead of bringing rage to Prashant fans.

If your state is that much supportive to good singer why isn't whole community voting ???

Prashant has very well supportive dedicated fans not just from Darjeeling but around the globe, so dont just blame to voting after ur fav. loses everytime.
From NEPAL, he has maximum number of supporter as he has soothing Nepali accent and the innocent rawness is still there

So before making such IDIOTIC topic think twice.

Originally posted by: ELAS101

I completely agree...Prashant will probably end up being Indian Idol just because of all the support he is getting. Emon should have been Indian Idol, if prashant wins it will be becuause of his state voting and not his voice.

Aesha thumbnail
well this is your opinion that emon was better mayb other don think the same...i aboviously disagee with you...