yu chal parhe hai rahii pyar ke raste par

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sughra2

IF-Dazzler

sughra2

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hiiii everyone...

I know its getting so tough to wait for monday....

and reading wveryone's post,watchin the promo(posted by nomi bhai), 6th sept episode nd all made me think sooo muchh abt it....

and got so many thought of how Armaan will behave ....i mean how he will change in love.....in love which he hav strted feelin for ridz but not accpeted yet....and how each step taken by him in his un-accepted,un-realized love will confuse and surprise Ridhima

and how we will go madd in love with Armaan's expressions in his un-defined love for Ridhima...how he will run formt eh fact that he has fallen bad in love with her...but 4 sure will fail to do so and accept it...

how first he competed with her to win and now he will win in her victory...how her sadness would hurt him...how her smile,her innocence,her happiness, her kindness, her soft voice, her child like enchanting face would make him dream of her 24/7...

how wen she will get hurt and he will feel the pain...how hw will feel bad when she will be happy with someone else other than him....

Thats love......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yu chal parhe hai rahii pyar ke raste par" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 1:30am | IP Logged
nice post.. Clap
well yeah i am just waiting to see how will armaan make ridz accept his love for her and how he will mke her fall in love with him..if it was me in ridz plce..he wudnt have had to waste time in making me fall in love with him cuz i am alredy in love with him.. LOL anywayz..itz going to be gr8 fun to see how the two hearts meet..or kaise dil miltey hai!!! Wink Tongue

AngelicSoniya

IF-Dazzler

AngelicSoniya

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by craziegal

nice post.. Clap
well yeah i am just waiting to see how will armaan make ridz accept his love for her and how he will mke her fall in love with him..if it was me in ridz plce..he wudnt have had to waste time in making me fall in love with him cuz i am alredy in love with him.. LOL anywayz..itz going to be gr8 fun to see how the two hearts meet..or kaise dil miltey hai!!! Wink Tongue

totally agree...

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 3:57am | IP Logged
so poetically written!!
and i totally agree

guju_angel

Goldie

guju_angel

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:16am | IP Logged
what a lovely post.. thanks Big smile.. urmm.. u mentioned the promo tht nomi posted but wer is it?.. sorri but am jus in such a rush agen todai i crnt find it.. can sum1 plz pm it to me.. plz plz plz.. thanks Big smile Big smile

@craziegal u kno tht firs video sig yeh.. wif armaan n ridz in it.. am using it if u dnt mind.. and urm wers like the video tht u got it from iz it from the new promo?? Embarrassed thanksBig smile

radhika. Smile

*~sneha~*

IF-Sizzlerz

*~sneha~*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by guju_angel

what a lovely post.. thanks Big smile.. urmm.. u mentioned the promo tht nomi posted but wer is it?.. sorri but am jus in such a rush agen todai i crnt find it.. can sum1 plz pm it to me.. plz plz plz.. thanks Big smile Big smile

@craziegal u kno tht firs video sig yeh.. wif armaan n ridz in it.. am using it if u dnt mind.. and urm wers like the video tht u got it from iz it from the new promo?? Embarrassed thanksBig smile

radhika. Smile

radhika..sure you cn always use it..!!! well well nomi bhai has posted it..just check for it..anwayz ill pm it.

sughra2

IF-Dazzler

sughra2

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by craziegal

nice post.. thanxx Clap
well yeah i am just waiting to see how will armaan make ridz accept his love for her and how he will mke her fall in love with him..yeahhh that would be really gr88 and intresting to see...but according to me i would love to watch the episodes in which Armaan would run from the fact that he loves Ridhima and rhen finally accepting it...the lovely scenes which would surprise and confuse Ridhima...and wen she would question him he would be scared of confessin...awww...if it was me in ridz plce..he wudnt have had to waste time in making me fall in love with him cuz i am alredy in love with him..hahaha....ofcourse any1 of we arman-ridhians LOL anywayz..itz going to be gr8 fun to see how the two hearts meet..or kaise dil miltey hai!!! Wink Tongueyepp!!

sughra2

IF-Dazzler

sughra2

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devilangel

so poetically written!!
and i totally agree

thanxx alott !!Big smile....actually this all thing going on in DMG between armaan and ridhima have really got us into expecting alott...and this was on my part what i felt....how love is going to change the two competers into two shweet love-birds..Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top