Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Sachin Tendulkar has decided to quit ODI's after the series against Pakistan

Do u feel he has taken the right decision??
Keeping in view the many injuries he has had??

Sachin wants to quit ODI's and concentrate more on Test cricket.

The Poll for all IF members.

If you agree with Sachin's decision write "Yes"

If you disagree and feel Sachin should stay for some more time in ODI's then write "No"

After a week from today that is next Saturday i'll count the votes and say what all IFians have to say.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW--Should Sachin retire?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atohani99

IF-Rockerz

atohani99

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Umm well I don;t want him to retire, BUT if he is gonna play more Tests then it may b worth it

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:55am | IP Logged
and also i have seen him struggling in the last ODI....he event cudnt walk properly.. Confused Ouch ...looking at dat i think he shud retire and focus on Tests.. Tongue

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 11:17am | IP Logged
where did u get this info?

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Well this is a trick question.

YES IF Sachin can't play well and gets out at 5 or 10 runs.

NO IF he can prove himself and can be a true gem for the team even today.

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RonnieK

where did u get this info?

yea this info is wrong..

they are just rumours...

see this: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/007200709061758.htm

Edited by sim_indian - 08 September 2007 at 4:47pm

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farisss4

and also i have seen him struggling in the last ODI....he event cudnt walk properly.. Confused Ouch ...looking at dat i think he shud retire and focus on Tests.. Tongue

my dear friend..that was due to the cramp...otherwise hes perfectly alright...fit and fine!..

and i just heard on news yesterday i think...these are all rumours..he has no plans as of yet to retire...

after playing for almost 20 years i think he knows well enough when he should leave the game...it shouldn't be us telling him if he should retire or not rather..him telling himself that that's it...he doesn't perform well then the media, public is after him saying he should retire...and all's forgotten when he plays well.....

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango

Originally posted by farisss4

my dear friend..that was due to the cramp...otherwise hes perfectly alright...fit and fine!..

and i just heard on news yesterday i think...these are all rumours..he has no plans as of yet to retire...

after playing for almost 20 years i think he knows well enough when he should leave the game...it shouldn't be us telling him if he should retire or not rather..him telling himself that that's it...he doesn't perform well then the media, public is after him saying he should retire...and all's forgotten when he plays well.....

i think u got it all wrong...and its not me wanting him 2 retire...its the answer i m giving to the topic created....i though it dat way...let me tell u in dis deries hes played well in all the matches and i m not after him at all..he is a gr8 player..his presence in the team will always motivate the oder guyzz..so chill and relax yar.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top