Jassi get her award from Armaan!!!!

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, this is an old news, but I just watched a video from Yahoo Group and it was so good that i wanted to tell you all. I think it's the Hero Honda Award.

Here it goes:

There were two people on the stage and they call out Mihir (Rohit Roy, KSBKBT) and Armaan to give the awards for the best actress. Both of them come on the stage, Armaan says: Namstaya (Hello in Hindi, wrong spelling) and he throw a kiss in the air. The other Mihir guys just gets right into things without hello, hi or anything like that. Armaan looks so happy. Mihir says that there is a tie and the award goes to Jassi from JJKN, Armaan screams (sort of like scream, don't know how to describe it) and was smiling. Jassi starts to walk to the stage, meanwhile Mihir calls Tulsi from KSBKBT. Jassi comes on the stage, she hugs Armaan, both are smiling and talking, but we can't hear what they are saying. Than Armaan gives Jassi the award and Jassi says "Thank you Armaan Sir". Than Jassi gives a little speech, but seems like she is so happy that it's hard for her to talk. We see Jassi's parents in the audience and her mom is crying (guess she's so happy for Jassi). finally Jassi thank bunch of people. I'm not gonna talk about Tulsi + there isn't much to talk about her anyway.

Almost forgot, After Jassi gets her award I think Armaan and Jassi pose for a pics, i couldn't find that pic but if someone did plz post it here.

The sence was so good, Jassi and Armaan look so cute together. As i was watching it, i was going like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Thanks Princess.I'll watch it too.
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Princess,you have described it so sweetly....
I saw it too.It was too good.I feel A&J share an awesome chemistry.
adi04 thumbnail
Yup there is no Jassi without her Armaan Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks guys. And thanks Daisy for saying that i described it sweetly. I thought i can't write good. But i guess you liked it. thank you soooooooooooooo much u made my day!!!!!!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail
thanx for the info, Princess! I'll be sure to watch it...that's sweet of Apurva to cheer Mona on 😃
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Of course,you can write good Princess!
Arey how can we (& even Armaan )do without your posts?
alliha thumbnail
thanks princess for the wonderful description!! its clear that apruva and mona are really good friends!!😊