Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Okay I am definalty NOT  complaining becuase i love armaan and rids romantic scenes.  But dont you think the story is going to fast. Like armaan falling for Rids was so sudden. Like he just hated her like 1 week ago, and now he's starting to love her, randomly? I dunno, i feel like its going way to fast. Like they should have showen a couple more cutesy fights[love them]. And he should of gotten to know Rids a little better, they hardley even know eachother. I dunno, Its my opinion.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Love' happened to fast..?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Buntyman2007

Buntyman2007

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
But Armaan liked her from the day one, when he met her at the Basket ball court.
Even though he was fighting with her his looks(some expressions) were still favoured his liking towards Ridz.

sabz105

Goldie

sabz105

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
i dont think her loves her just of yet, but he's certainly started to have some feelings, he's attracted to her but still he is questioning his feelings (have u seen the new promo in which he's like what the hell? im havin these sort of dreams for BASKET?) - i think its in human nature tho, feelings can change quite fast....but its not as if he loves her, just starting to... maybe it'll take some time longer for him to actually feel love for her and actually admit it to himself and to riddima Confused

sabz105

Goldie

sabz105

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
and i don't think its outright hatred between them either, they would never speak to each other if they absolutely hated each other , he likes to annoy her (just lyk a guy lol!)and she gets annoyed easily...

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
It's not love yet. It's merely infatuation. And that has been present since the first day like Buntyman's said.

* ~ Roshni ~ *

IF-Rockerz

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I get what ur saying - I feel its a little fast as well with the whole liking falling in2 love etc but they are with each other all the time they are bound 2 feel something lol. But its not love yet jus like and infatuation and like buntyman said armaan liked ridz when he first saw her Embarrassed we got the hint from that point. But I want more cute fight scenes before they actually fall fall 4 each other - I enjoy the way they get back at each other Embarrassed

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yeah me too, i want some fights
maybe the story is going fast because
there are going to be problems ahead after
their but if they be together nobody will want the fights again
Right? Maybe they will fight for fun or to show everybody they
are the same old armaan and ridz LOL i think there fight will
never end even if they fall for each other
what do you think Wink

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I don't think he's really completely fallen for her yet. Embarrassed And I'm sure they won't make it seem so sudden and abrupt. Embarrassed Tongue

In the promo if you've seen it, Armaan still can't believe he had a dream like that. LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top