Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
OMG this guy is totally crazy at first he was acting like a stubborn kid who was not at all ready to forgive Ridz, but than he again starts his pagalpan, it seems like he cant stay away long from Ridz Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed cho chweeeeet, he fall every moment for Ridz when he comes with a narayl pani n jungle and Ridz was screaming and hugs him to which he says "meri izzat pe haat dal rahi ho, tumharay ghar main baap hai kya" LOL my GOD and the next moment in tht barn he was totally and completely in love with Ridz, what a fall in love LOL i was laughing and laughing, i saw it two times at night on the DMG recap and when the whole serial was repaeting at 7:00 (PST)jitna dekho itna kam lagta hai,Armaan is making me crazy also Embarrassed

Maleka/Love Army

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The way Armaan falls for Ridz..." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I think we all have lost with ARmaania... LOL

OMGG, I am watch the episode right now. I am sure Armaan wanted to hug Ridzz but poor fellow, his arms were full. If I were him, I would have dropped the coconuts and leaped into a tight hug Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed and consoling sayng it;s okay Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

What was Ridzz scared off? Ants?? Gotta love her Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I know...Armi can't stay away from Ridz for long and Ridz can't stay away from Armi for long either! LOL

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Armu ko Ridzimania ho gayi hai LOL Ab jaldi sab pray karo ki Ridz ko Armamania ho jaye Wink Too cute couple naa!!!!!!!!

DMG ke produces aur directors ne pukaa actors aur actresses choose kiya hai har character, they rock... everyone of them Big smile

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@All:You guys are funny LOL LOL LOL Ridzimania , Armania, ap sabko mental hospital kay esp ward main rakhnay ki zarrorat hai, aur mujhay khud ko bhi LOL Armaan's dream was indeed funny too"Kitna bura sapna tha"wow to cool, now Ridz is becomming Armaan's Armaan Embarrassed cho chweeeeet. Day Dreaming

Maleka/Love Army

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
God bless those ants Wink LOL

star+

star+

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

seriously
armaan and riddhima just are great

period.
i downloaded and saved the episode and keep on watching it
i love yday's episode
a great bday gift for me!
the episode, it was seriously so sweet
love is in the air!
=)

Edited by star+ - 07 September 2007 at 1:37pm

Tania.k

IF-Dazzler

Tania.k

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i agree they make such a cute couple.. and guys i guess hum sab ko Armamania ho gaya hai LOL LOL LOL ..

Tania

Post Reply New Post

Go to top