Posted: 16 years ago

i just finished watching Captivity starring Elisha Cuthbert & Daniel Gillies. that film has to take the cake for being the most disturbing film i'v watched so far this whole year.

one can get claustrphobia just by watching the film.😆😆 elisha did a great job & she was fantastic at the end when she discovers who was the one reponsible for her kidnapping & suffering. you could feel her desperation seeping through the screen to you. elisha is one actress to look out for in the future.👏👏

I watched Predators 2 on star movies. i kinda liked the film & the predator has to be one of the best other world creatures i've seen.

it kills mercilessly but also shows some heart when it comes to old people & pregnant women.😊 the predator is a very complicated creature & i liked it when it turns invisible. what a cool way of camoflouging yourself!😃

i watched The Mummy. it was such a cool film. i really like the brendan fraser & rachel weisz pair. their chemistry is very refreshing.😛

arnold vasloo also did a great job as Imothep the evil mummy. the special effects were so well done! TM is also one of my all-time favourite films.😃

^^Yeah, that was hilarious of what happened with their car in the movie "Are we there yet?" 😆 I love that movie.

i watched Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. there was just too much of sexual references in the film & it was pretty zany too. i won't say i enjoyed it but it was an okay film.

the white castle burgers looked delicious though.😛

i did a saw marathon! 😆
man i cant sleep now!
I'm not normally a fan but because I was getting board I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's an OK film but the special effects weren't good enough considering they spent around 150 million on them. 😕

i watched Transformers by Micheal Bay starring Shia LeBeuof. it was a great film! i loved the special effects esp the climax. the showdown between Megatron & Optimus Prime. it was beautifully shot!😃

Hehe, The Last Movie I Watched Was ''The Golden Compass'', I did Watc it in the Cinema, with my Class .. I just Enjoy the Movie, 😛 I think there will come ''The Golden Compass 2'' Bacouse the Ending was so Bad... 😃 

Love Attia 😉

i watched The Number 23. it was a rather confusing film when it started out but as the story unfolded, everything became crystal clear. jim carrey gave an award worthy perfomance as walter/fingerling.👏👏