Hollywood Movies & Stars

Last Movie you watched? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 80

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged

^ shut up.. seriously.. shut up yaar! you mean you like keanu & rachel together? god.. i just love their jodi but could find no one else who did.Tongue their chemistry is so natural.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed are you like my long lost twin or something juhi??LOLLOL

anyways, the last movie i watched was Jurrasic Park 2 : The Lost World. i found it to be such a cool classic film. the 2 T-rexes were the highlight of the film. lord.. i love steven spielberg!Big smileLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Movie you watched? (Page 5)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Harry Potter

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 5:11am | IP Logged
watching hms2 for the 5th time! LOL

IndaRain

IndaRain

Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I saw High School Musical 2! Luv'd it!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 17 November 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Norbit - It's funny at some parts but the story's so predictable

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 18 November 2007 at 9:39am | IP Logged

^ i thought norbit had a very twisted sense of humour included into it's screenplay. it's one of the films which made fun of plus-sized people mercilessly. quite disturbing actually.Ermm

okay.. the last film i watched was The Quiet. it was this unsettling film about how a deaf and dumb girl moves in with a family then discovers that the father & daughter are having an incestous affair. the whole atomsphere of the film was dark & disturbing.

it was a good piece of work but it's not the type of film you'd want to watch with your family.Smile

bluntbrain883

bluntbrain883

Posted: 19 November 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yesterday i saw two movies....

the protector----my frnd recommended me this movies telling that its a good action flick....but i m so dissappointed.i like action movie with good plot....but this movie contains only action nothing else.....no story ........but after one or two fight u will come to know that the same action is repeated again again..,...same kick boxing .........and as the movie proceeds u will b annoyed by action itself......and the lenght of the movie nearly 2 hours....wth!!!!!

jackass - 1..........well!what   can i say bout this movie....i just love jackasss Smile ....not every1 can digest the things which these ppl do.....i have seen jackass 2 b4 and had high expectations from this part too.....but this is not as great as that....but fun to watch .

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 20 November 2007 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I watched Two weeks notice for the hundredth time and the beginning of Spanglish. TBS is an angel to the insomniac.

Any comment on vacancy? if anyone has seen it please tell me is it appropriate for a 13 years old?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top