Posted: 16 years ago
i just watched good luck chuck...it wasnt so good 😕

i watched 'The Mummy' again for i think the millionth time. it is a really well made fantasy film. the special effects were so dazzling & i found arnold vasloo who played imotep was excellent in his role. this film is undoubtedly one of stephen sommer's golden films.😃

Hi guys!The last movie I watched is Pianist.I watched it on T.V. and it was quite nice film of the world war 2 period.

Lotus.😉
i watched halloween.......ohmigosh!

the last movie i watched was 'Jurassic Park : 3' on DVD. i don't know why people don't like the film. i found it to be quite entertaining. the spino dino was so cool!

i just wayched theif lord!
book rockz!
mivie rockz! 👏
The last movie I watched was Dead Silence on DVD. lolz, it was probably one of the scariest movies I've ever seen, but I really enjoyed watching it 😃

^^ my god juhi.. i just loved Dead Silence! it was such a cool movie though the ending was kinda disgusting when the dude found out his dad was being controlled literally by his stepmum. ewww..🤢🤢

^ NOTE : above contains hidden text. spoilers on Dead Silence. highlight to read.😊

the last movie i watched was House Of The Dead : Dead Aim. it was so stupid i don't know where to start..😆😆

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
I saw "Now I pronounce you Chuck and Larry." Poor boyz whatever they did for insurance 😆 Jessica Biel's interaction with Adam Sandler was so funny 😆   😆   😆
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

^^ my god juhi.. i just loved Dead Silence! it was such a cool movie though the ending was kinda disgusting when the dude found out his dad was being controlled literally by his stepmum. ewww..🤢🤢

the last movie i watched was House Of The Dead : Dead Aim. it was so stupid i don't know where to start..😆😆

ooh no!!!! u ruined it!😭