Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Well I'm a bit late in watching these movies 😳😆 But I watched:

Music and Lyrics - Turned out to be the opposite than how I expected, but its a good movie. I would give it 6/10

Devil Wears Prada - Its an amazing movie! 😛 Even better than I expected. It totally reminded me of 'Ugly Betty' 😍 All the actors did an amazing job. 👏 I would give it 10/10.

Step Up - [A bit late, i know. Seen as the sequal has just released 😆] But its  a good movie. The dance moves used were just incredible! Good Acting, story was quiet good. But I felt something was missing. But it was still good. I would give it 8-9/10
Edited by x-Maddz-x - 16 years ago
marz thumbnail
The Other Boylen Girl- It was a pretty good movie. I read the book, and of course no movie ever compares to the books..it was still a decent attempt. Wicked story line though! And the acting was really good by all the characters.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Just Like Heaven - I likedd this movie a lot! Reese is onna my favs and she looked soo pretty! Too bad I had seen the bollywood version first and I knew EVERYTHING that was gunna happen :/ .. But it had some funny one liners and it just sweeet.

A Mighty Heart - A sad story ..I dunno what I was expecting .. Not really my type of a movie .. Angelina does a good job though

-Obsession- thumbnail

Just Like Heaven - I likedd this movie a lot! Reese is onna my favs and she looked soo pretty! Too bad I had seen the bollywood version first and I knew EVERYTHING that was gunna happen :/ .. But it had some funny one liners and it just sweeet.

Just like Heaven is an amzing movie! 👏 But wait... What is the Bollywood version called?
preity*zinta thumbnail

^^ Yeah I lovedd the movie! The Bollywood Versions called I See You it stars Arjun Rampal and some newcommer chic who I can't rmr. It's practically the same except I think they changed like 1/2 things.

Just watched Sydney White - It was a good chic flick .. perdictable but cute .. I liked the guy .. Tyler Prince! He's cute :p

-Obsession- thumbnail
^^ Oh yehh... The one with Arjun Rampal 😛

Lol what a Coinsendence I just watched that movie too 😛 ....

Sydey White: Its a great Movie... Whichever movie Amanda Bynes starrs in.... it is usually good :) Tyler Prince was cute... The actress that starred opposite Amada was great... Good comedy... Good story... I would give it 9-10/10 😊

I also watched:

Step Up 2: It was a great Movie... The dancing was amazing... Most people liked this one better than the first but I preferred the first one... But still... I liked it... I would give it 8/10 😊

Penelope: A really cute movie... It was great to see Christina Ricci back in a Movie after a while... The movie reminded me of those Fairy tales we used to get told when we were little but with a twist 😊 I would give it 9/10

St Trinians: It didnt turn out how I expected but it was an average chick flick movie... I felt something was missing... But still... It wasnt one of those movie's that I was bored of... It was Hilarious and exciting 😊  I would give it 8-9/10

Originally posted by: x-Maddz-x

Penelope: A really cute movie... It was great to see Christina Ricci back in a Movie after a while... The movie reminded me of those Fairy tales we used to get told when we were little but with a twist 😊 I would give it 9/10

I just saw that too. I liked it too and I pretty much agree with you thoughts there. Also I saw Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (Amy Adams), which was an enjoyable romantic comedy. Nothing profound or anything, but it keeps you occupied. I am not a very romantic comedy kind of girl, but lo and behold the last two films I have seen have been romantic comedies. Also I saw The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (French) about a month ago (before the previous two films), which was a beautiful film that was well worth seeing in the theater.

Edited by cinnamonrani - 16 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
I just saw Good Luck Chuck ... It's not that great .. Way to much sexual content in it for me .. and god the amount of naked women in that movie is just ridiculous.
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i saw Game Plan very lovely movie
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I just saw Good Luck Chuck ... It's not that great .. Way to much sexual content in it for me .. and god the amount of naked women in that movie is just ridiculous.

i saw that too was that great