Hollywood Movies & Stars

Last Movie you watched? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 80

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I watched Juno :). YEAHH. It was pretty awesome. BLEEEKKKERRR Heart. I suggest it to anyone who has a fingernails [haha.. you have to watch to the movie to understand that]. I love soundtrack of it especially. I just downloaded it today :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Movie you watched? (Page 13)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I watched Casper Meets Wendy. omg.. hilary duff was sooo young & cute in the film. she was pretty awesome as an actress for someone so young. it was a very cute little film & i enjoyed it a lot.Tongue

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged

i watched Zathura : A Space Adventure. it was a cute kiddish film filled with zorgons, stranded astronauts, black holes & two really cute boys.Big smileLOLLOL even my mum enjoyed it because that film is so interesting. it was a good film, it can be enjoyed with the whole family.Tongue

mr_bond

mr_bond

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I watched.The Shooting Star

Great movie watch it.

Edited by mr_bond - 25 January 2008 at 1:22pm

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 26 January 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged

i watched Disturbia. it was a neat thriller starring shia lebeouf. he's a pretty good actor & added his own style to the character kale. the pace of the screenplay is brisk & doesn't drag at any point of the movie. it's worth a watch!Big smile

NYC_gurl_17

Goldie

NYC_gurl_17

Posted: 27 January 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I watched cloverfield. It was not what i expected. They pretty much showed the whole entire movie through the previews. All the action-and suspenceful scenes were already shown in the previews of the movie, so there was really nothing left to see.. plus the monster attacking manhattan was really stupid as well. I thought it was a dissapointment Ouch . {No offence to anyone who liked it}

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I've watcheed ..

Ghostrider - It's alrightish. I found it kinda boring at times, Nicolas did a good job and Eva wasn't there as much as I thought she would be .. Though I liked that scene when she's sittin at the restaurant waiting for Nicolas.

Take The Lead - I likedd this movie .. I like movies like this though it's been done over and over (not the whole ballroom dancing thing but the whole one person comes to change the lives of many thing) Good movie worth a watch once.

The Number 23 -  The movie's so weird! I sorta liked it .. I think .. It got me thinking afterwards .. Jim was awesome even though I perfer him in comedies!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 31 January 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i watched 3 films.

Urban Legends - Bloody Mary - this is one creepy creepy film. it made my skin crawl at certain parts. the gore was very believable & some scenes are definitely not suitable for family viewing. there's quite a strong bit of violence in this film but overall a creepy entertainer. worth your time!Smile

Shanghai Knights - mindless but funny entertainment. i like jackie chan with owen wilson than chris tucker which is why shanghai knights was at least bearable for me. there's lots of actions & plenty of laughs. it's a movie purely for timepass. don't expect anything informative out of it unless you're looking for a way to open a secret chamber in a prince's library.LOL

Garfield Gets Real - this CGI feature is extremely boring. even bill murray's voiceover for garfield the tubby tabby couldn't keep me awake for the whole film. this film put me in a 'cat'atonic state. pun intended.WinkLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top