Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

Last Movie you watched? (Page 12)

-Navi IF-Rockerz
-Navi
-Navi

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hmm, wacthed Superbad and Across the Universe recently. Superbad was HILARIOUS. I love Michael Cera :). Fogell was aweesomme. Across the universe was pretty sweeet as well. I love Jim Strugess [Jude]. Im a HUGE Beatles fan. Geroge Harrison being my favourite :). "hey Jude" and "love is all you need" being my favourite songs. "Woman" by John Lennon being one of my all time fav. songs :)

-Navi.
CaLiiZ*DiiMe IF-Sizzlerz
CaLiiZ*DiiMe
CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
alien v predator..it sucked!
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I watched Silent Hill on DVD yesterday. i think it was really good, the whole concept of underground coal fires & the horrors of those religiously inclined fanatics unleashed upon a young girl. pretty disturbing yet very well shot!ClapClap

i really liked radha mitchell's acting in the film. her pain, her desperation & her frustration upon losing her daughter. she was really impressive in Silent Hill.ClapClap
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

I watched Silent Hill on DVD yesterday. i think it was really good, the whole concept of underground coal fires & the horrors of those religiously inclined fanatics unleashed upon a young girl. pretty disturbing yet very well shot!ClapClap

i really liked radha mitchell's acting in the film. her pain, her desperation & her frustration upon losing her daughter. she was really impressive in Silent Hill.ClapClap

that movie rocked man!!!Big smile

jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
^ oh yes! Silent Hill really rocked.ClapClap

the last movie i watched was Evan Almighty. it was really funny. steve carell did a wonderful job as evan especially the part where he pleads with the people to board the ark.

it was an okay movie with lots of funny moments though it cannot hold a candle to Bruce Almighty.Wink
preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The Borne Supremacy! I love Matt Damon :D Awesome movie totally loved it .. I cant' wait to watch the last one.
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

^ oh yes! Silent Hill really rocked.ClapClap

the last movie i watched was Evan Almighty. it was really funny. steve carell did a wonderful job as evan especially the part where he pleads with the people to board the ark.

it was an okay movie with lots of funny moments though it cannot hold a candle to Bruce Almighty.Wink

bruce almighty was wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better!

jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged

i've sort of had a full movie marathon so i've watched about 5 movies in total.Big smile

Dead Mary - i really liked this film. there was a bit too much of profanity in the film but overall it was a neat little horror film that focused more on the characters than the ghosts. it was unique in that way.Smile

The Cave - i'm a real sucker for films where there are aliens or weird monsters involved. the cave is one thrilling fun ride. i just wish the Sam character didn't have to die. after all, she's the one who ended up saving most of their lives.CryCry

Material Girls - i watched a hilary duff film after a long long time. i've kind of disliked hilary since she tried the anorexic look but she surprised me in Material Girls. hilary was pretty good in this film. haylie duff on the other hand is a great actress & she's so very gorgeous.Tongue the film is awesome, perfect for slumber parties with your girlfriends or for best friends/sisters to watch together.

Pokemon : The Movie 2000 - one of my favourite animation films ever. i'm a gigantic pokemon fan, i think you can see it from my username too. lols! anyways, this film is pure entertainment for all those who love & adore pokemon. there's a particular theme song in the film called The Legend Comes To Life. it's so hauntingly beautiful.ClapClap

Boo - one of the most creepiest horror films i've ever seen. the zombie dog at the near middle nearly made me lose my dinner. the special effects for this film were so superb. the pipe in the head, people exploding, bits & pieces of them 'dripping' off. eeww.. it was gross but i've to commend the special effects. the actress playing jessie & the actor playing jacob did a good job.ClapClap

Go to top