Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
saw 4! watched 4 the 5th time! 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched 28 Weeks Later. man.. what a film it was! it had quite a bit of gory violence in it but it was so well shot that i couldn't help but appreciate it.😊

what i liked about the film was that no one was perfect in it. no one was the stereotypical goody-goody types, they each had their own intentions & turned rather selfish when it came to fighting for their survival. a perfect potrayal of how selfish human beings can become when it becomes a fight for your lives.👏👏

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hmm.. last na?
i saw Disturbia 😛
i actually liked it !

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

i watched Lake Placid 2. it was not a bad movie, kinda ridiculous at some moments but overall was pretty entertaining.😊 but i still don't get why some women had to take off their tops. were they trying to make things easier for the crocodile before it ate them?😆😆😆

prithvi lover thumbnail
haS N E 1 WATCHED THIEF LORD???
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

i watched 'Venom' on star movies. i found the concept to be rather unique. a bunch of teenagers accidentally murder a man & the murdered man is possessed by 13 spirits who are hell bent on taking revenge. the special effects were cool & some scenes were very graphic but overall a very enjoyable film.😊

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

i watched Home Alone. man.. it's one of my favourite ever christmas films. it's hilarious!😆😆😆 macauley caulkin was so adorable! the way he sets up those booby traps for the theives & all his little cute expressions. awww.. i wish he had still remained that little cute boy till now.😳😳

*Fiza* thumbnail
i watched 1408 on my birthday! 😃 ..but since then i havn't watched a single movie in theatre.. 😭 ..
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

i just finished watching The Haunted Mansion. one of my fav films ever!😃 eddie murphy was hilarious in it & i also loved the green ball lady. lols!😆😆