Forget others, Prashant is the best

mr_bond thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ask Emon and Amit to sing bhige hoth tere. Ask them to sing the falsettos used in both the songs that Prashant sang. Both will tumble for sure. It is only Prashant who could sing the toughest of songs. Singing hard song with ease and precision is harder than singing easy song with precision. So Prashant is the best among three, without doubt.
Speaking about today's singing, I must admit that Amit's second song was the best. But it was easier than both the songs Prashant choose. I'd rank today's performance in this order:
1. Amit's second song-flawless. Absolutley marvellous.
2. Prashant's second song- One glitch during the falsetto in the middle. Rest of the singing and the emotions he brought out-mind blowing.
3. Prashant's first song- One glitch in one of the words in the last part of the song. Rest perfect.
4.Emon's second song - His pitching fluctuated up and down.No technical mistakes,  is technically always within the tune.
5. Amit's first song- No doubt his voice is incomparable. But he didn't begin the aalap in right tune. If you don't believe listen the original song. He messed up with the superhit number.
6.Emon's first song- He was irritatingly nasal on this one. Emon's fans will kill me but listen to the song again and decide for yourself.

I hope I have made my judgement on the singing of the contestants. Hopefully this thread from a Prashant fan won't be locked yet again. Share your thoughts if you wish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pl5891 thumbnail

i felt for prashant when he was in tears.. and today he was without doubt fantastic, awesome especially the second one... 👏👏👏
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved amit's both performances 👏 👏 😳 . Prashant's second song was awesome. 👏 I felt Emon's 1st song was better than the second. 😃
jokaju thumbnail
Yeah Prashant performed really well today! Loved Amit's second performance too!
lovemeprashant thumbnail
Hey Guyss..

When prashant was crying my heart felt out .. Man he was awsomeand so innocent my teas run out.. Man when he sang bhege hoth tere oh my gosh.. i felt that song so much .. Love you prashant u were the best today..

I love everything about u...
Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhh 👏
U were the best 😃 😳
lovemeprashant thumbnail
Everyone is proud of u prashant..

U proved that u are the next indian idol..

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best

Prashant is d best
Dazzzy thumbnail
oh yeah, Prashant was the BEST 👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏
b4begin thumbnail
He sung well but actually he is the weakest.
mr_bond thumbnail
Jo shant talaab hota hai na, Uski gaherai naapna bahot mushkil hota hai. Iska matlab hai ki andar mei bahot gaherai hai 😉
bluffz thumbnail
loved prashant,when he sang 'bheege honth tere" n da first song was also mindblowing...
i really felt bad when he was in tears .
he's a true singer!!