hiia every1 im in trouble here

yday i wos at a wedding so i missed DMG Cry

soo can sum1 plzz tell me wot happend i wud b very gr8ful

thanx xxx

h_diva Senior Member
h_diva
h_diva

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged
u can read the update dear...or u can download yesterday's epi....!! it was a nice one...so dont miss it....!! cheers!! Big smile Big smile
Rafiya_57 Groupbie
Rafiya_57
Rafiya_57

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ryt the episode starts when the bottle faces towards ridz and arman, sapna asks ridz wtha she wnts truth or dare so then arman says that ridz wil choose da truf so ridz hearing ds says dare so then arman dares her to go to the jungle stay dr for 10 mins and then come bak sapna and atul dl ha not to and then anjali tells them tht lt ridz decide. thereafter ridz tks the chlng and starts walking towards the jungle she talks to her self about arman tht she will teach him a lesson then suddenly she sees sum leaves movin and she gets scared and screms, arman, sapna atul and angali hearn ds gets worrid bwt ridz and arman goes to the jungle looking for ridz however ere in the jungle ridz sees tht dr is no1 but its the sheeps movin the leaves she frgts ha way bak to the camp so she says smt and decides to go the way whch she fnks its ryt but its rng arman is looking for ridz and fnds ha n dy both aruge bwt whch way to go just then ridz complains tht she is thrsty and refuses to walk ne futha so thereafter arman goes and gets sum coconut water for her just then ridz hear sum noises and gets scared and she hugs arman jus dn arman scrms n sys to ridz tht she is tryn to cum on him loll tht was just soo cute dy carry on wlkn jus dn arman see's a shed to stay ridz asks arman where dy gna sleep so he trys to b funi and says tht 2nyt dr hotel will have to b ds shed sumthng hpns btwn arman and ridz and she stnds up and wlks out the shed its rainin dn so arman goes out and asks ridz to cum in da shed but she dsnt listen so js den he piks her up and takes her in and puts her dwn he den gives his shrt to ridz and when ridz is dryn to her he stares at her ridz dn fals aslp so arman carries her and puts her on a dry place he sees hair on ha face so he moves it and the episode ends when he is starin at ha

im sorry iv tryd my best to b as detail as i can ok
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Lo help mil gaya..... Lekin humare updaters fast hain, so you see video hi mil gaya... Watch it to watch Armu in action and romance(sort of) Wink Embarrassed
kritical_kritix Goldie
kritical_kritix
kritical_kritix

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
try not to make such new posts. check the updates thread in the announcement part Wink
zaiinabbbbb Groupbie
zaiinabbbbb
zaiinabbbbb

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Rafiya_57 Groupbie
Rafiya_57
Rafiya_57

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=725773 thts the link to the update ok next time just check the update archive or sumt ok take care
Minhaal Senior Member
Minhaal
Minhaal

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
rafiya already help u ssssssssoooooooo

Go to top