||Karan Singh Grover FC|| - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
hey add me, btw since this is KARANS FC maybe you might want to edit teh first page like make it look nicer w. pictures & all if you dun wanna i can do it by openin another FC for it but ur wish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by mz.jess

hey add me, btw since this is KARANS FC maybe you might want to edit teh first page like make it look nicer w. pictures & all if you dun wanna i can do it by openin another FC for it but ur wish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for the consideration, lekin hum hain naa... Wait for some time and see the transformation the first page makes๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by groovygal14

maha_prakti can we wait for more members to join before hosting any copetitions

Ye koi competition nahi hai bhai.... Karan ke baare me info collect nahi karna kya๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Armamaniacs... Jisi ko bhi koi info pata ho to please PM me.... I'll post it and of course courtesy yours๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Im in.............i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by manny2rock

Im in.............i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

welcome dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

natalie.

So sab bataoo.. Where and in which show did you see KSG first.... What did you think about him???? First glance me... Character ke samajh jaane ke baad you could have changed youe mind... But I need the first impression you got of the actor and the character in which you saw him first ๐Ÿ˜›

As for me.. Saw Karan as Dr.Armaan Malik...

Well not exactly.... Saw him as a basket ball player... DMG ka first scene..... (Even before the show we knew who he was, so it was Dr.Armaan Malik)

Armaan.... He was looking hot in that attire..... Too good man ๐Ÿ˜ณ The way he purposefully irritated Ridza and made her raise to his tantrums was damn good......

As for Karan... I immediately decided that he would rock the show... He was good at what he did... The first scene proved it and his expressions when he sees Ridz, teases her, does comedy, does senti, romance everyhthing is wonderful
I am the number one fan of him,....
count mee in
yaar karan har episode main mujhey maar hi data hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ sachi samaj nahi aati kya karoon suggestions plzzzzzzz ๐Ÿ˜ญ
abhi tu sapnoo main bhi aata hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ